Who is your professional print lab?

William Petruzzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petruzzo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm thinking of trying out a new lab for my digital prints. I'd like to hear your recommendations. Who do you use? What do you think of them?

Great! Thanks for the list. I'll go through and look at them. I was already looking at White House, but I'm curious about the back end. How much ease is there in delivering files for print?

I'm interested in finding the same info for the UK. Can that be included here without causing too much confusion?

Great! Thanks for the list. I'll go through and look at them. I was already looking at White House, but I'm curious about the back end. How much ease is there in delivering files for print?

3 easy ways to do it... FTP, ROES, or LabPrints

Hi! I do some work with www.fullcolor.com. You may want to check them out. They have been in the bussiness a long time, they have great customer service, and easy ordering systems. Use code '50off' when you sign up and they will give your 50% off your first order.

I use PRPHOTOLAB. They have great customer service and the prices are great. Not to mention the quality and turnaround time. Here's the link for you: http://www.prphotolab.com

Most reactions

Back