Who is your role model?

I have had several, but they have never been anyone famous. Just ordinary people doing extraordinary things with their life :D

Really, they need not be famous. I would like to know if that does not sound intrusive. Please :)

Toss up between my grandmother (maternal) and my father.

I'd have to say my mom. In what to do and how to behave, and conversely, in what NOT to do and how to behave. :wink:

My cousin's wife. Growing up, when I was surrounded by drugs and alchohol and abuse at home...my brother and I would go with my dad every other weekend...he was a long haul trucker,and didn't have an actual place to live, so when we were with him on weekends, we'd go to my cousin Mike's farm. His wife was the most wonderful person to us. So kind, and smart, and fun-loving. So I've looked up to her for anything and everything ever since. I hope she knows what a difference she has made in my life. Damn it people, you've got me almost crying now! :)

For work things, my former boss Kelly. She is truly a one of a kind person. Without realizing it, she has helped me to become a better boss and business woman than I ever thought that I could be. For everything else, I am my own role model. My family is full of very intelligent people that are weak minded. Drugs, alcohol and money troubles galore. I just try to be the best person that I can so that my kids have someone to look up to. Always treat others better than you want to be treated. It always comes back on you. Especially when you're not expecting it. :p

It can be both, actually, but I have known more guys with the name than girls! It's a common mistake, especially over the internet!

core_17 said:
It can be both, actually, but I have known more guys with the name than girls! It's a common mistake, especially over the internet!

corry, your not a guy? :shock:

jk....im the all powerful and knowing MD!!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back