Who likes motorbikes

So did he bunny hop out of a wheely (#6) to get a little air there or what? You don't usually see the rear wheel up right?

-Shea

Nooo!!! Thank you :( I am trying to fight motorcycle winter withdrawal syndrome and you are not helping at all!!!

Nice shots btw. I live British SBK series. I hope Triumph will come up with new Tona to compete in next year or so

Nooo!!! Thank you :( I am trying to fight motorcycle winter withdrawal syndrome and you are not helping at all!!!

Nice shots btw. I live British SBK series. I hope Triumph will come up with new Tona to compete in next year or so

Cheers
Some more for you
Jonathan Rea is a nutter on the mountain
88825023_Z3MSC-M.jpg

89141800_QtwmP-L.jpg

So did he bunny hop out of a wheely (#6) to get a little air there or what? You don't usually see the rear wheel up right?

-Shea

No this is usual for Johnatham Rea he is a total nutter, he races at the Isle of Man which is probably the most dangerous race in the world

Isle of Man! you, Brits are so lucky to be just a ferry ride away. I dream of riding on Isle of Man

Cheers
Some more for you
Jonathan Rea is a nutter on the mountain

89141800_QtwmP-L.jpg

Nutter is an understatement....

I love riding sport bikes. There isn't much of a chicken strip on my tires, but if I ever went airborn in a lean like this, I think I would require a change of undies.....:lol:

BTW, very nice shot.

Nutter is an understatement....

I love riding sport bikes. There isn't much of a chicken strip on my tires, but if I ever went airborn in a lean like this, I think I would require a change of undies.....:lol:

BTW, very nice shot.

I know what you mean i went round this track and got it a bit wrong on my GS but i think it was more fun than my sports bike

Did the 300 2.8L with the 1.4 and 2x converters make it a f/8 ? What body you shooting that combo with? I think you can see alot of image quality lost with that combo in the last 2 shots you posted.. But the previous 5 show how wonderfull that lens is without converters.

Did the 300 2.8L with the 1.4 and 2x converters make it a f/8 ? What body you shooting that combo with? I think you can see alot of image quality lost with that combo in the last 2 shots you posted.. But the previous 5 show how wonderfull that lens is without converters.

1D i think on the display it was saying F4 ithink it didnt recognise the Kenko 2x it also auto focused , the 300 is fantastic with the 2x on its own, i put them both on for a bit of fun

with the 2x only
353638727_xFqGA-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back