Who loves bokeh?!?!?!?!?!?!

Not to be a "doosh" or anything, but maybe Bitter Jeweler thought that you could perhaps derive what bokeh is from the pool of photos with that exact subject matter.

Great group, DScience. I have a Flickr account, but don't put nearly as many photos on it as I should.

Joined (rattyboy) and added a photo, hopefully it is up to par!

Thanks for joining! I deleted one I think because there wasn't any bokeh, it was just a black background. But the other you added, I think is simply beautiful. The colors and tones are awesome, and of course, nice bokeh!

Great group, DScience. I have a Flickr account, but don't put nearly as many photos on it as I should.

Thank you for the positive feedback, I hope it continues to progress and become a pool of continually better and better bokeh shots.

Soon I plan on putting together a detailed definition of what good bokeh means. I hope to get people on here's help with that too.

Joined (rattyboy) and added a photo, hopefully it is up to par!

Thanks for joining! I deleted one I think because there wasn't any bokeh, it was just a black background. But the other you added, I think is simply beautiful. The colors and tones are awesome, and of course, nice bokeh!

Thanks - although, I only added one photo (or did I accidentally post two? If so what was the other one of?)

I just wanted to say DScience, I really love your work.

Hey Dscience, just joined your group and added an all bokeh picture. I understand if you take it down. :lol: Love your photos. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back