Who needs a welding glass, when I've a sunglass?

Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out birding, and found this guy working hard. He spotted me photographing and posed for me, I've promised to get him a print the next time I'm out there. I felt it was interesting enough to post here, is a little over-processed but I was going for this look.

19462681451_c23555e83d_z_d.jpg

good thing he wasnt actually welding :p

I've done a ton of welding through the years, and have never burned my eyes. But I know a lot of people that have, and it is very painful! If you ever do burn your eyes, grind up raw potato, lay down close your eyes, and put the potato on them. I've heard it really help! :)
I like the photo!

Ray-Bans. The safety glasses of choice for the hip crowd.

I've caught arc flash before having the helmet down. Feels like a piece of sand in your eye.

Raj I like the photo a lot. Something from real life with both visual interest and story telling value, the two most important things to me when viewing photographs.

I've done a ton of welding through the years, and have never burned my eyes. But I know a lot of people that have, and it is very painful! If you ever do burn your eyes, grind up raw potato, lay down close your eyes, and put the potato on them. I've heard it really help! :)
I like the photo!
Thanks Gallagher, but I'd rather stay away from welding and just eat my potatos! :lol:

Ray-Bans. The safety glasses of choice for the hip crowd.
:laughing: :laugh2:

I've caught arc flash before having the helmet down. Feels like a piece of sand in your eye.

Raj I like the photo a lot. Something from real life with both visual interest and story telling value, the two most important things to me when viewing photographs.
Thanks Donde, means a lot! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back