Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I do!

But until I get one there is always PotatoeShop CS2

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RED

Original

Edit

Oh. Cool.
Though the "true" infrared pics look ... (don't hit me, DON'T :shock: ) ... better ................ aaaargh! *runs and hides*

Nice processing... what do you do? Care to share? (I know, after what I have said no longer... o-keeeeeee).

(And I thought you had some to give away... IR filters, that is, for free, to nice persons ... but after what I have just said there is no hope for me any more any way, I know!!!!)

:greenpbl:
:wink:

Nice edit but doesn't really look like infrarad to me. I really dont think it's possible to replicate infrared without the filter.

LaFoto said:
Oh. Cool.
Though the "true" infrared pics look ... (don't hit me, DON'T :shock: ) ... better ................ aaaargh! *runs and hides*

Nice processing... what do you do? Care to share? (I know, after what I have said no longer... o-keeeeeee).

(And I thought you had some to give away... IR filters, that is, for free, to nice persons ... but after what I have just said there is no hope for me any more any way, I know!!!!)

If I had to wager a guess, it looks a lot like the "Calculations" tool with Red/Red, similar to what Rockwell describes here, mixed with a bit of blur and brightness/contrast.

LaFoto said:
Oh. Cool.

Its was done with HDR software and the Exposure plugin and selecting Kodak HIE and a lot and playing with levels

as for FREE filters I guess I could ask my Rep but I think I know what his answer will be ;)

LaFoto said:
--And I thought you had some to give away... IR filters, that is, for free, to nice persons ... ---
that was the only reason I looked at the post:confused:

The looks is odd to me also, IMO it looks more like the Sabatier effect without any partial inverting, guess that would make it solarization to me, but I’ve never be clear on the different between solarization and Sabatier effect if there is any.

Hoppy said:
I don't care whether it is infared or bright purple...... I think its a great effect!!!!!!!!!!!! particularly the clouds and the tree
Cheers Ian
glad someone likes it as much as I do
Might give purple a go :lol:

Most reactions

Back