who prices stock photography?

I am currently around $500 for the year...I might add another $100 before dec. Now I am a very low end guy for some, I do it more as a hobby and take all the money for buying new toys for my camera. I know very few people who can make a living off micro stock, but you can make some cash. DT, Shutter Stock, iStock are some of the biggest players. Dreamstime is my fav. personally.

Inorder to be making the 25,000 mark like suggested this has to be a full time job with a studio and models like Yuri
O|||||||O I would contact 123RF as they normally take about a week to review photos...there is something going on with your account. I personally have done ok with them, but they run hot and cold with others.

A month?

I'd love to see the tax returns before I believe that one... :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yuri Arcurs is the king of microstock right now. He is an exception for sure.

Well, now that I've had a chance to look him up, it seems like he doesn't make any money. :lol:

Yes he sells quite a bit. Actually, it seems it is quite a bit more than $25,000 a month but he says he hasn't broken even yet. It also seems he's got a few photographers working for him... I counted 12 (13 if he does any shooting himself) so it is not a whole lot of sales when divided by the number of shooters.

yes but did he also say how much he is paying himself. It is easy not to break even in a business if you pay yourself a good wage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back