Who put this under my name and what does it mean??

hahaha...

everyone that was in hertz's thread about titles got a brand new shiny title for themselves... :twisted:

md

It was a title I gave Not Neve when she was moaning about someone else getting a title. Looks like MD has a good idea going with it... :twisted:

Call me stoopid, I just don't get it. How could you covet someone's title? And I don't remember asking for one Core. But since we're on the subject... how do you change it?

ferny said:
You can't. Only admins can.

How do I become an Admin then? Naturally, I'm only interested in becoming one so I can change that title... I promise I won't delete random threads or crash the board :twisted:

Bokeh said:
ferny said:

How do I become an Admin then? Naturally, I'm only interested in becoming one so I can change that title... I promise I won't delete random threads or crash the board :twisted:

Why does the phrase "cold day in hell" keep bouncing around in my head....? :scratch:

:wink:

terri said:
Bokeh said:
ferny said:

Why does the phrase "cold day in hell" keep bouncing around in my head....? :scratch:

:wink:

When you figure it out, Terri, let me know...cuz it's bouncin around in mine, too!

Bokeh said:
core_17 said:
When you figure it out, Terri, let me know...cuz it's bouncin around in mine, too!

Same reason?

If things are bouncing around in our heads, then we have active minds. Can't say that for everyone.

And YOU are making such a comment to our wise auntie Terri? Now THAT'S funny!

Most reactions

Back