Who said guys can't wear heels? | Self-portrait

I HATE you, because your rockin those skinny jeans and heels way better than I ever could. Bioch.

Kudos for this shot. Luvin in, just a tad jealous. :hug::

Heh. Aww, thank you. Stop being modest -- [I'm sure] you look great yourself! ♥

care to elaborate?
Sure. A guy wearing heels is gross.

Hey, SrBiscuit. Thanks for looking out, but it's okay. He's entitled to his own opinion, and I'm not the easiest guy to offend. If even possible. I could care less. :p

no i hear ya.
just baffled by ignorance.

I HATE you, because your rockin those skinny jeans and heels way better than I ever could. Bioch.

Kudos for this shot. Luvin in, just a tad jealous. :hug::

Sure. A guy wearing heels is gross.

Hey, SrBiscuit. Thanks for looking out, but it's okay. He's entitled to his own opinion, and I'm not the easiest guy to offend. If even possible. I could care less. :p

no i hear ya.

If you are going to post something provocative, be prepared for people to dislike it. I don't think he is terrible for saying gross. I went more for the harmless joke, but frankly I find it gross too. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone is into waving a rainbow flag and yelling " you go girlfriend " at the site of a crossdresser. But thats ok if the OP is. Thats the great thing about this country and this forum :mrgreen:

A more apt title for this thread might have been " if you dont want an erection for atleast a week, read this.":lmao:

Cmon....I'm just kidding....dont go getting the panties in a bunch.....I bet they match the heels though dont they? "Ssssinner"( thats a tommy boy quote...so noone misses the joke):p

guess i was just feeling overly sensitive, since the comments were more about the lifestyle than the photography. comments about limp wrist and ****...to me thats less of a joke and more of a bashing...
and im a straight dude from NH lol.

im over it. :thumbup:

everyone does get an opinion and that is a wonderful thing indeed.

tommy boy ftw. :lol:

no i hear ya.

If you are going to post something provocative, be prepared for people to dislike it. I don't think he is terrible for saying gross. I went more for the harmless joke, but frankly I find it gross too. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone is into waving a rainbow flag and yelling " you go girlfriend " at the site of a crossdresser. But thats ok if the OP is. Thats the great thing about this country and this forum :mrgreen:

A more apt title for this thread might have been " if you dont want an erection for atleast a week, read this.":lmao:

Cmon....I'm just kidding....dont go getting the panties in a bunch.....I bet they match the heels though dont they? "Ssssinner"( thats a tommy boy quote...so noone misses the joke):p

Well, I never got offended in the first place. Not even with your "That's one ugly chick. :)" comment cuz I took it as a joke. About the only thing that bothered me in this thread was the first comment that Flash_Harry posted as it made no sense at all. Clearly I had to limp my wrist to show my entire body without moving far back.

guess i was just feeling overly sensitive, since the comments were more about the lifestyle than the photography. comments about limp wrist and ****...to me thats less of a joke and more of a bashing...
and im a straight dude from NH lol.

im over it. :thumbup:

everyone does get an opinion and that is a wonderful thing indeed.

tommy boy ftw. :lol:

I wasn't going for shock value, guys! Just thought it was a creative take on a cliché-type self-portrait.

Anyway, I appreciated the comments!

Usually, Shoes store have 2 section.
The women section and the man section. you went to the wrong section.

Kid's section?
:confused:

OP:
Do what makes you happy. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...:thumbup:

Haha, I know. I didn't say you got offended. I am glad that my jokes came across as such. Sometimes things get lost in translation on here. I wouldn't pay any mind to Harry. I am sure he meant it as a joke, and if he didn't, as a Canon user, I am not really offended.

x

Last edited:
If you were trying to be cute, couldn't you have found a cuter pair of shoes? Those look fugly to me. On anyone. :p

x

Last edited:
Well its lucky for some of you guys that the OP has a sense of humour or some comments here would earn infractions.
Carry on... but i don't want to see any more insults, if you don't like this idea DON'T post in this thread and move along.

I think they look good on you fwiw :p

Most reactions

Back