Who says it's the camera which determines photo quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, do you know what the asking price is for the house in photo #1? I'm digging the detached garage.

This is kind of the equivalent of going to a chef's forum and telling everyone about all the money they could be making if they just made bologna sandwiches.

This is kind of the equivalent of going to a chef's forum and telling everyone about all the money they could be making if they just made bologna sandwiches.

depends on how "hot" the chef model gal is
badteeth.gif

...the vast majority of regular people will- and do- love (and will pay good money) for photos which focus is not light and color, but the subject itself...
Listen, got an old ailing guitar and I'm not a fine player at all, but you better forget sound and harmony, concentrate on the music! Please call that crowd wanting to pay good money.

PS: Picasso, lack of skill?!?? Do you mean Pablo Picasso? :mrgreen:

I would love to see a new post from the OP as to all of this. 50/50 we never hear from her again, at least in this thread.

Is it hard to believe that expensive gear and technical knowledge is not what makes a photographer, but simple love for a subject coupled with basic feel for light and space- and talent?

Similarly, it's hard to belive that expensive gear and technical knowledge is NOT what makes a racecar driver, or skilled robotic surgeon, or highly trained military pilot.....

Because I bet any Indy Car driver could get on the track facing his peers in their 'expensive gear' cars, while driving a base model KIA and kick some serious ass. It's got nothing to do with the equipment...just like photography.

I would love to see a new post from the OP as to all of this. 50/50 we never hear from her again, at least in this thread.

Well duh. Between taking half-ass snapshots, and rolling around on the bed with all the cash she's generating...who WOULD have the time?

cgipson1 said:
lol! That wouldn't even cover my mortgage payment!

Well according to her website you can make a lot of money with photos sitting on your hard drive! A picture of grass - that's right grass- made 600.00 it's first month!! What an amazing opportunity I HAVE got to do this. All you have to do is literally point and shoot. I knew everyone was dying to buy pictures of my kid! LOL

I disagree with whoever said this post is fail. This post is definitely full of win.

cgipson1 said:
lol! That wouldn't even cover my mortgage payment!

Well according to her website you can make a lot of money with photos sitting on your hard drive! A picture of grass - that's right grass- made 600.00 it's first month!! What an amazing opportunity I HAVE got to do this. All you have to do is literally point and shoot. I knew everyone was dying to buy pictures of my kid! LOL

She is a RIP-OFF artist.... PERIOD! If what she says is true, why would she write a book about it.. and generate competition? She should be making a killer living just of of her $hitty shots! She is trying to take advantage of the Hopeful and the Gullible!

cgipson1 said:
She is a RIP-OFF artist.... PERIOD! If what she says is true, why would she write a book about it.. and generate competition? She should be making a killer living just of of her $hitty shots! She is trying to take advantage of the Hopeful and the Gullible!

Well I think it's an amazing opportunity and I'm all for it!!!

LMAO!

I am kidding BTW...

So ... what you're saying is that I wasted my money on this book? Oh wait, I forgot to place the order anyway ;) Whew, that was close!

I would like to remind uses that we are in Just for Fun - critique isn't supposed to be in here.
Plus as this thread seems to be derailling/going nowhere locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back