Who wants a photography job that pays good money

1. Old news.

2. Deadline has passed.

99.9% of photographers worldwide wouldn't qualify, why make it out like we're a bunch of chumps here?

99.9% of photographers worldwide wouldn't qualify, why make it out like we're a bunch of chumps here?
Most of the chumps as you put it dis film photography

I never see anyone here talk negatively about film photography- just you trolling threads talking about how much better film is and complaining about the state of photography these days. Post some photos or take a hike man

Most of the chumps as you put it dis film photography

I never see anyone here talk negatively about film photography- just you trolling threads talking about how much better film is and complaining about the state of photography these days. Post some photos or take a hike man
What sort of photo would you like

Why they need this to be large format film photography ? Why digital is not good enough ? Is there any reason for it ?

Why they need this to be large format film photography ? Why digital is not good enough ? Is there any reason for it ?

My guess is resolution.

My guess is resolution.
How it compares ?

To digital, yes.

You can easily get a 600-800 megapixel image from a 8x10 negative.

I can get 1.26gp out of a 4x5 neg. That's far more than any software I have is capable of handling. I have to choke it back to 600mp just to edit anything.

My guess is resolution.
How it compares ?

To digital, yes.

You can easily get a 600-800 megapixel image from a 8x10 negative.

I can get 1.26gp out of a 4x5 neg. That's far more than any software I have is capable of handling. I have to choke it back to 600mp just to edit anything.
But what's the actual point? Where is that kind or resolution needed or warranted? Are they planning to print something the size of an IMAX screen but still want people to be able to put their nose 3" from it and still see detail?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back