Who was the first person you met/knew here?

It was the V guy... a.k.a Voodoocat. Told me after his lesson "Check this site out, you'll like it!"

vonnagy said:
i don't think any of them around these parts anymore :shock:

Yeah, that is not a good thing. I talk to a few of them from time to time, but not often enough.

errant_star said:
Definately Ferny :hugs:
Woah! That kinda blow me out of the water! :shock: And then Vicky said my name to. I feel special. :blushing:

Hnag on, this is jsut for people you got to know first isn't it? Not listing your friends. Ahh poo, I got myself excited there. :(

:lol:

Hey I said you were a friend in my post, didn't I? Ah well. You're just lucky then, first person and friend as well. :hug::

So you did! Bah, I don't take much notice of half of what you say anyway. :greenpbl: :mrgreen:

Although, I am curious to your "not met anyone, yet..." comment. *rubs hands and waits for some gossip* :mrgreen:

vonnagy said:
I have met LuckyDog, Xmetal, Westman and Nukie in Sydney, it was a good time.

A great day indeed, it made me want to buy a DSLR more than anything! :greenpbl: I'd like to meet more of the American members *note to self, save for the next Joshua Tree camp* :mrgreen:

There is more... drlynn, osmer toby, doxx, Gero, Oriecat and ksmatt.

Meysha said:
And I can't forget my crazy southern hemisphere mate, Xmetal who makes me laugh when I'm down and shares some pretty interesting stories. ;-)

:blushing: :mrgreen:

I'm always up for a yarn via the Yahoo mediums. :)

Geronimo said:
probably will, dew, doxx, nukie, manda and orie. Oh but can't forget the orignal IRC crew.
Crap. How could I forget Will? Right from the start, he was incredibly nice about the first few things I posted and even ordered me to get rid my signature, which babbled something like "please be patient - I'm learning".

Ah, Will! :heart:

Thanks for the memory poke there, Gero! :D

I was not much more than a lurker back when Dew was around. Manda was always a favorite of mine...she really made this place fun. I also miss MarkC, he was a good member here. Tammy (P.G.) will always be special to me. So many others...MD, Vods, Terri, Toby, Shark...

I think Voods was the first to get the ball rolling for me. He and MD made me feel very welcome here. Corry and I got off on bad terms but patched up later. I think Ferny and I started about the same time, then Hertz stepped in and the floor fell out from under us. hasn't benn the same since.

Lots of folks I'd like to meet but haven't yet...

I think the first to welcome me was Hertz...and he had just joined a few days before me, and caused quite a stir with his entrance, so that paved the way for me :lol:
Seems like after that probably Jon and digitalmatt, b/c I was driving them nuts with PS questions early on.
And I have to add both Alison and Hobbes to the list, b/c being a newbie, I think Alison started a post and I called her Hobbes b/c of the confusing avatars :rolleyes: :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
And I have to add both Alison and Hobbes to the list, b/c being a newbie, I think Alison started a post and I called her Hobbes b/c of the confusing avatars :rolleyes: :lol:

:lmao: I remember when that happened, we both got a good laugh about it. You'll note we don't have anything close anymore :lol: I do believe you were the first person that I bestowed a title upon so you're special to me too :D

ferny said:
Woah! That kinda blow me out of the water! :shock: And then Vicky said my name to. I feel special. :blushing:

Hnag on, this is jsut for people you got to know first isn't it? Not listing your friends. Ahh poo, I got myself excited there. :(

:lol:

oh come one ... that's what the hug was for!!! :mrgreen:

Here's another one for good measure :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back