Who was YOUR first?

I believe LaFoto and Mentos were the first I noticed! A: They are both really nice, and I quite like them. B:They post a lot and I liked their avatars. I shortly came to notice Corry as the amazing posting machine. I admired Digital Matt right from the start too. GoM and Lost Prophet I noticed for their comic relief. Archy for his general coolness. Lots of people on here really pop out as people I certainly have a high level of respect for!

terri, MDowdey and JonMikal.

terri because she was the one who defended me when I caused a little ****.

MDowdey because of the ravor pic

JonMikal because his style was so much like mine...only way more advanced.

There were several notable posters for me...JonMikal's pictures were always awesome and he made such encouraging posts on people's threads; Hertz's humour on Word Association and OT threads had me constantly in stitches, as did the banter of Aprilraven and Anicole; the wildlife photos by Chiller, Airic, Raymond, Lostprophet, & Canoncan blew me away; Woodsac's and Archangel's darkside stuff awed me, and the people pictures by Mansi and Joeri amazed me.

LaFoto. She seemed so nice, completely unlike her red-devilish avatar. She always took the time to make lengthier, friendly comments on my early threads. Thanks Corinna!

As for photos, the ones that stand out are JM, Airic, Mansi & Vonnagy although he stopped posting so much soon after I joined.

Ok so my answer is pretty much like everyone else's:

The first person I remember was Hertz, who posted something witty in my introduction thread (I don't remember exactly what he said though).

I think artistically JonMikal was the first who stood out to me. His photos have always (mostly) been awesome

cor blimey gov'nor 3 people mention me !!!

WOW I have friends!!!

lostprophet said:
... 3 ...

Archangel's IR sand dunes were the first series I looked at. I knew I was in the place I wanted to be.

LaFoto has the human touch.

JTHPhoto and LostProphet were the first I became concious of as posters.

Then all the hot chicks.

I would have to say the first to stand out were Archangel and Chiller. And the ones that stand out on the comments side would have to be KevinR and Big Mike for their advice on portrait and weddings. Thanks Guys!

Hmmmm.... there was a British guy... I don't see him around any more... uh...Rob something. Anyway, we had the red and green hash marks by our names then. This guy posted some incorrect information about film, and when I corrected him, he gave me a red box!!

I remember Alisson being the first to make me feel welcomed here.

Pete

Most reactions

Back