Who was your most interesting client?

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I worked with a farm that had a champion horse...they made big bucks selling bottles of sperm.

Any other interesting companies/clients you've done work for?

I did some shots for a guy who owns a fish farm. HUUUGEEE ponds full of fish, that get sold to a market, etc. Was supposed to take pics of his daughter jumping into the new pool.

Not had many people ask me to take pictures yet...so I haven't had many stories to tell.

(My aunt's ex boyfriend did that sperm thing...guy was loaded)

(My aunt's ex boyfriend did that sperm thing...guy was loaded)

What a horrible pun.

I had a guy who built his entire giant house out of trees he cut down himself.

What a horrible pun.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I didn't even get that until you mentioned it. I meant to say that he was RICH AS ALL HELL.

But interestingly enough...my uncle built his house from trees he cut down himself as well. Kinda weird. Same as the aunt he married...ahaha

What a horrible pun.

AHAHAHAHA Holy crap!!! That is classic!!! Freakin awesome man! I didn't get it either until I read this!!

I have had to take pictures of a diesel truck sled pull.. The whole event! 3-4 hours of diesel trucks pulling an 19 ton sled down a dirt track... Didn't mind much, due to the fact that I LOVE the sport. ahhhhh Diesel smoke!!!:lovey: Sorry... my bad.. lol

But other than that... I am just starting out, so no weird requests yet.

I did a wedding for Midgets.. I had to wear knee pads the entire time.

I did a recent shoot for a VERY large and VERY hairy man. He wanted an erotic shoot of nude arty images for himself.

He was so fun and so comfortable in his skin it was amazing. He was very camp and posey.

He wanted no PP work done as he said " I am very very happy with my body" please dont remove any scars are hair.

....I really struggled showing him his pictures, as I thought they looked quiet startling - He however bought 500.00 worth of prints and sent me two refered customers

Ainslie

I did a recent shoot for a VERY large and VERY hairy man. He wanted an erotic shoot of nude arty images for himself.

He was so fun and so comfortable in his skin it was amazing. He was very camp and posey.

He wanted no PP work done as he said " I am very very happy with my body" please dont remove any scars are hair.

....I really struggled showing him his pictures, as I thought they looked quiet startling - He however bought 500.00 worth of prints and sent me two refered customers

Ainslie

........:lmao:

Wow that is crazy.. But good for you!!! :lol:

For three years running I was the official photographer for the Miss Exotic World Burlesque Strip Contest. Very much fun- but you know, I would have traded it all for a little bit more :)

I've not done anything different, but yesterday the phone range and a friend of a friend asked me a uestion that made me go "what??"

I was just last night asked to attend a BDSM (bondage, domination, sado masochism) event and take pics of the seminars, participants and events.

I think I need to think about this one a little before I say yes or no... lol.

I guess Mother Theresa and John Howard Griffith.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back