Who watches Lost?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Unimaxium, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Northeastern University, originally from Philly
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    This has become my new favorite show on television. It's such an amazing series, especially if you watch it from the beginning. It's kind of like a movie with no conclusion, that keeps going on week after week. It's really well done and really suspenseful. If you get ABC and you haven't checked it out yet you should. It's on Wednesdays at 8:00 i think, which means it's probably on now (but I've got TiVo). Man I can't wait to find out what happened to Claire!

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I watch it! And I really like it - I think it's well done. Some of the episodes are more compelling than others, but all in all it's been a lot of fun. :D I like the weird bald guy character - Lock, I think? He has one of the better background stories, though all of them have been interesting in their differences and what led them to being on the plane that day. And yes, Claire, too! ;)

3. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yeah Locke is pretty cool. I think he knows something about the island that others don't. And I can't wait to find out about claire. I was so disappointed to find out that this week's episode is a repeat, because I was hoping they would continue with claire coming back like at the end of the last episode. Ah well. Next week better be new :pissed:

4. Sharkbait

Sharkbait TPF Noob!

Looks like next week is a rerun as well. :irked: And Alias is rerun next week too. :?

5. Sharkbait

Sharkbait TPF Noob!

Isn't tivo one of the most life-changing inventions ever??

6. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Really...? :thumbdown: I don't watch Alias, but phooey on reruns, period!! I'm sure it pleases people who got on the bandwagon late, but, you know.....screw 'em. :mrgreen:

I watch so few shows, and that's reruns 2 weeks in a row after a bit of a cliffhanger with Claire! :x

7. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Good news! After two (or was it more?) weeks of repeats, I think we're finally going to find out about Claire! Can't wait for the episode tomorrow!

8. errant_star

errant_star TPF Noob!

woo-hoo! New Episodes! :mrgreen:

my mom and I both watch and every week right after its over we talk about it on the phone ... cheesy, eh?!!
    My take is that everything somehow revolves around the kid ... Walt ... what with the polar bears and the comic book and everything they showed about him in the last episode. my $0.02 anyways :D

9. terri

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yep, you're onto something, errant star. They kinda hinted at something being "off" with that boy when they finally got around to his background story (took them long enough). And I'm guessing he bonds with Locke because Locke is kinda "off", as well. ;) Fun characters. :thumbup:

Should be a fun show tonight, I am so ready to have an easy night chilling on the couch! :D

10. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hmmm maybe. But I think Locke is more at the center actually. He seems to know something about the island the others don't. And remember that he used to be paralyzed and now he can walk fine since getting to the island (and hasn't told that to anyone). So there's definitely something special about him. I think he knows something that he's waiting to tell everyone until he thinks they're ready.
    Although there there is something special about Walt too. So maybe it's the two of them that are the center of the story.

11. Unimaxium

Unimaxium TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Whoah! Awesome episode on Wednesday! That has to be my favorite episode since the beginning, when the guy got sucked into the jet engine. :lol:
    I loved the part when Hurley told Charley, "Back home I'm worth *** million dollars." lol :)
    So maybe these numbers are the secret to getting off the island too? I hope they figure out something to do with this knowledge. Like open that hatch that Locke and Boone found.
    Ooh I so hope next week won't be a repeat!

12. Luminosity

Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up!

Yeah its my fave show too ..... Australia is only up to episode 4.