Who would you like to be?

So Banned_Bananas it is? How do I go about changing my name on TPF?

(not that I want to btw)

pascal

You come up with a REALLY REALLY REALLY good reason, submit it to the mods, and the mods will decide if it should be done!

(not trying to stop the fun in this thread....go ahead and continue....just don't want anyone thinking that we will change names for people willy-nilly)

Willy-nilly. Now that's a good screenname.

and a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good reason is another way of saying 'a lot of cash' isn't it? ;)

pascal

Willy-nilly. Now that's a good screenname.

and a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good reason is another way of saying 'a lot of cash' isn't it? ;)

pascal

Yes. And since I'm a poor college student, 'a lot of cash' means $5 and a loaf of bread. ;)

Yes. And since I'm a poor college student, 'a lot of cash' means $5 and a loaf of bread. ;)
Or a space heater?
fire.gif

Or a space heater?
fire.gif

I could work with that.

An 'automatic essay writer' might be good, as well.

No, scratch that...I LIKE writing essays....how about a 'time extender' so I actually have time to write them. Like I should be doing. Now.

Well, if you are patient I'm sure someone will want to change their name again - and you can take them to the cleaners and become wealthy :lol:

You have to give us a good reason first!

I'm an Idoka or practitioner of iaijutsu or more commonly known as Iaidō, Iaidō is derived from Battōjutsu. My style is more to the battōjutsu as I incorperate more slashes per move prior to staying than traditional iaijutsu. Thus I commonly refer to my self on the internet as Battousai, however due to several Anime references to the name Battousai, the name is often taken and I shorten it to Battou, such was the case on FaAC. When I registered with the sister sites I opted to maintain contenuity of user name threwout the five sites for recognition. When I came here, this was no exception as I routenely link to one of those sister sites (Photo-Ludidity) to provide righer rez images posted here.

Thus is the origin of the username Battou.

Pronounced Bott-oh

Battousai?
Isn't that the Japanese art of growing small trees?

That's Bonsai, but you probably knew that. Battousai (Battōsai) however is loosely translated to master of battōjutsu...Though I am far from master but...it's the internet, everything and everyone is bigger better and faster here.

unless you are on dial up :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back