Who would you like to meet on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a couple people in mind....but I'm going to wait till the end.

I haven't really talked to people enough to know of anyone that i would want to met... But I know people who I wouldn't wanna meet.. lol. But I won't talk about that.. Heh.

yes...i'm talking about meeting people in person.

I'd like to meet packerman so I can race him for pinks.
Then def. Bri so I can finally see if she's hot or not, and if she isnt well, it's ok because she seems like lots of fun.
The cowgirl of course, I've never rode a horse...i know...so I'm sure she can teach me....in 4 years :lol:

ummm.... gotta think.

OMG BIG BULLY....soooo hot. couldn't pass up on that type of older hotness.

no....well.. for some people yes. But i strictly... "meant" meet. as in "hey, wassup, nice to meet you"

Surprisingly, I don't know how to interpret that.

Yeah, big surprise. Just curious, do you do anything besides make posts to this forum? You have made 789 posts in 14 days. Step away from the computer. It's ok to go outside.

I have met lots of people from the forum in person. It does not really hurt too much ;)

Yeah, big surprise. Just curious, do you do anything besides make posts to this forum? You have made 789 posts in 14 days. Step away from the computer. It's ok to go outside.

My exact thoughts! Toofpaste, the outside world can be a very scary place, but come on. There is entertainment outside of this little box with a screen. Go.... somewhere! Anywhere! There are hot girls outside you know. :p

Haha and it's funny how I'm starting to be called "The Cowgirl". It's like you people have never known anything about ranch life before. It's funny to me, because it's just my life.

And Toofpaste, THREE years! Almost 15! LOL!! :lol: And don't worry, I won't put you on a slow plug or anything like that.

I'll put you on... Topper. :lmao: Bahaha!

I've meanwhile met a good many TPFers, and none of them bite. Actually, it's fun to have meet-ups and get to know this crazy bunch. My latest even brought us all (who came to the meet-up) into the local paper!

And CowboysDaughter, not 3 years, soon that paste for your teef is "running away from you" again, agewise, turning 19 (still this year, was it in August? Ah no: September). Maybe that will make him a bit more grown-up??? :greenpbl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back