Who would you like to meet on TPF and why?

In random order: Hertz, LP, BigBully, invisible, Abraxas, LaFoto, Kundalini, Tangerini, CofA, Chiller, LS3D, Thorhammer, nealjpage, spiffybeth, Seefutlung, Myalover and many more! :mrgreen:

Single female..... no wait.... available woman, 25-60 years old, height / weight proportionate, within 2 hours of .... no wait.... in the tri-state area, with great sense of humor.

Preferences, but not necessarily deal breakers.......
  • Nikon shooter>... a dSLR shooter>... a camera of any description> ... likes photography> ... enjoys looking at pictures> ... likes to be photographed> ... has visited a museum in their lifetime>... at least opens the Funny Page.
  • Long hair, but G.I. Jane is acceptable.
  • Able to handle day hikes, but knobbies on your Scooter is a decent alternative.
  • Likes music, but if rap and hip-hop is your flavor, please provide your own earbuds.
  • Full set of teeth, but the thought of being gummed to death is enticing.
  • Vocabulary exceeds an African Grey.
  • Willingness to help carry my needless gear.
Not much else...... any takers?

:lmao:

Could you be a little more specific? :biglaugh:

Party with:
Kundii - for most compatible sense of humor.
dEARlEADER - because I think he could make me laugh so hard I'd pass out or shart myself.
stsinner - to watch our backs and for worldly perspectives and heads up on babe alerts.
Sw1tchFX - for style points and pragmatic simplicity.
Village, 0||||||0, etc..

Shoot with:
Thorshammer
Abraxas (during 3 day fast and vow of silence)
ksmattfish
JerryPHd (after a glass of vintage)
Kpugh...

Party & Shoot with:
MissMia, LaFoto, BigMike, Overread.

Already shot with:
Platano, Ken Rockwell :lol:

Basically anyone that has their ego in check & their heart & mind open to some degree is welcome in my movie of life.

-Shea

phew.... thought I was on your ingore list for a while there...

I should really stop saying that people who use the ignore list are assholes, because my friends tend to call me an asshole and I don't use the ignore list.

So I think I'd want to meet Abraxas, ChrisBurke, The guy that thinks the 50D is as good as the 5D MKII, and most of the noobs I've offended by typing the word noob too many times.

noob.

Assuming, of course, you could find some. :badangel:

(OK, even I will admit that was uncalled for :) )

Yes... he's basically saying he wants to be hooked up with Overread...

Oi! I er

wait - this is all some ploy to getting me to post photos of myself - what is this a conspiracy ??

your all mad I say - mad!

Darn it I got page bottomed! Someone edit their post to roll me over! Whoops that sounds 'alternative'..

-S

Wow....Top of my list is Chiller...:hail:pure talent, interesting and heck of a nice guy!!! I think it would be nice to also meet Sympl, Chris of Arabia, Anty, LaFoto, Alicaub, and...and.......Manaheim--great sense of humour!! Oh, and.....Mitica...oh I know there are more!!!!

Most reactions

Back