StvShoop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpi.edu
you have a whole area devoted to intro's :shock:
that's tight.
i'm here cuz i got bored with my local LANner forum
this was like one of the first results that came up in google, so i'm very skeptical :?

I like photography, though I don't know if i've got the passion enough to earn myself a title "photographer"
I'm still getting the hang of my Minolta DiMage Z1 (christmas present)
i very recently got the 128mb card, so I'm hoping a surge of images will come soon.

i'd like it if people would check out my site and photos. I only have one recent one there now, but maybe that will change. It'll probably be a slow connection, the internet is brought to WV by a long line of interconnected cows.

I am worried about all the people here! does anyone get heard out of 1750? (i know, only about 100 actually post) and so many recent newcomers

i promise to stick around for a few days and *experience* this place.
i really hate it when people join a forum and never post

*does a lefthandspring* !w00t!

Welcome, I'm fairly new to the forum as well but you'll find there is a great group of people here. Stick around for awhile.

Howdy :)

You're into architecture eh? Yeah, I have this thing for lines. They make me drool sometimes. And I don't know why I like them so much *shrug*

trust me my friend, its uber-easy to become a shining star here...just post freely and give some good conversation and youll be right!!!

p.s. your right...not all 1750 members post here...

md

Welcome to the board. No need to be skeptical! We have a great group of people here which I'm sure you discover for yourself soon :D

Welcome to the forum! Yes, we're all quite fabulous people. :sillysmi: Watch out for the Admin people, or anyone whose avatar ends with "....aaayyyyy!"

They're up to no good. :p

Start posting and have fun! :D

!w00t! sounds like a house of luv and peace... and fun!

photong said:

You're into architecture eh? Yeah, I have this thing for lines. They make me drool sometimes. And I don't know why I like them so much *shrug*

what? that's so outta nowhere
you guys are awesome :D

I like photography, though I don't know if i've got the passion enough to earn myself a title "photographer"

Just tell people you play one in your spare time..............

one of the first results that came up in google, so i'm very skeptical

Same thing with me but this has turned out to the best place I've found. We're just here to have fun and talk shop over beers......... Welcome aboard.

:cheers:

And welcome as well!

StvShoop said:
!w00t! sounds like a house of luv and peace... and fun!

photong said:

what? that's so outta nowhere
you guys are awesome :D

How can be from outta nowhere? You said in your profile that it's one of your interests :) I really do like lines. Trust me, I didn't make it up :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back