Whoa, look at Apple's stock...

Buy land, they aren't making any more of it.
Well actually...they are making some, and it's prime real estate....just check out Dubai.

HAHA. Dubai is one weird, weird city. Suspicious if you ask me.
Apparently a good place to buy real estate though. I've heard that property is being flipped 5, 6 or more times...before it's even developed. It's probably the hottest real estate region in the world, over the last decade or so.

Don't invest anything you don't have...or that you need. My parents have been screwed on stocks before.
10k into Bre-x much?

Thing is...if my dad sold when he wanted, we'd be millionaires. Problem was the guy who was also in with us...told us he didn't want out and to just wait a bit longer...ahaha. we lost everything we put into it.

10K isnt bad at all I have lost more. And gained more. SO it all balances out. I did the same thing with a tech stock I sold half of it when it doubled and held on to the rest because some guy at work told me he knew it would go much higher. Guess what it dropped like a rock and lost the other half. Basically net loss was 0 but still lost time and potential earnings with other investments.

Buy land, they aren't making any more of it.

My wife and I have been buying land surrounding Tucson and Phoenix for 10 years now.

You don't even want to know what it's worth now.

Or get lucky and be nice to people. A friend at work was nice and helped a guy out who broke down on the side of the road. Later the older fella calls him up and sells him 34 acres for 39K. He is building a 5500 sq ft home on it and has been offered 4 million for the entire property from a land developer.

Or get lucky and be nice to people. A friend at work was nice and helped a guy out who broke down on the side of the road. Later the older fella calls him up and sells him 34 acres for 39K. He is building a 5500 sq ft home on it and has been offered 4 million for the entire property from a land developer.

Wow thats like a movie.

Most reactions

Back