Whoa, whoa, whoa...

the brush mode is very cool.

I do understanding the comment made by pharmakon but the greatest shoftware in the world can't polish a cow paddie. Creative vision is not the result of software, software allows creative vision and then there is no hope for others regardless of the software.

Yes I did sensationalize things a bit, but they will definately be able to take a large chunk out of the learning/talent curve. After seeing what what pro tools did to music nothing would surprise me. I guess even then though we can take some teenagers with untuned instruments and make them sound like seasoned musicians as far as tone, rhythm, and vocal range goes, but that still won't make their song a hit. (Without the power of Disney)

Ok, I convinced myself you are right... I guess that's why we call it art.

sorry for the rambling.

no problem we all have the right to rambling, and it is very frustrating to spend a life time working, studying and learning to become more than just a "hack" and see folks get a digital camera one day and the next making up business cards proclaiming they are now professional photograhers.

and thanks for shedding some light on why i stick with the old classics when it comes to music. I thought i was "old age" :grumpy::grumpy:

Eh, every update of PS brings a range of new bugs, I liked CS1, then tried 3 and it doesn't feel right, and a few glitches that weren't there before...

I know a few pro artists who use PS5.1, and they create amazing quality work.

Don't be suckered in by some niffty looking tricks, whatever you use now will work fine for the next few years still

A few years, yes, but 5.1....that has got to be 10 years ago when I started using it. If you actually delve into Photoshop you would realize that much of what has been added is not just some niffty tricks.

Eh, every update of PS brings a range of new bugs, I liked CS1, then tried 3 and it doesn't feel right, and a few glitches that weren't there before...

I know a few pro artists who use PS5.1, and they create amazing quality work.

Don't be suckered in by some niffty looking tricks, whatever you use now will work fine for the next few years still

The most sensible comment on upgrading to new PS, I'm glad there is actually someone who shares my views, I jumped off the upgrade bandwagon with CS1, having used all versions since PS4, new gimmicks are not required for photo editting, only the camera raw updates are a pain but I get round that by using the DNG converter first. H

Most reactions

Back