Whoever is willing to help me...

kula23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am new here and my name is Kelly Manley and live in Lubbock, TX. I used have Nikon D80 for being Freelance Photographer but I had to sell it that camera so I can help my best friend out due to her health problem. I miss digital camera so much. It's hard to find or sell my photo work to get digital camera back.

My credit is pretty bad due to college loan. So, I was wondering if anyone who is willing to let me do payments so I can keep going with my passion Photography. I would like either get Canon 30D, 40D, or Nikon D80, either way who is willing to help me out on this. I really need digital camera and am willing to pay every two weeks from my paycheck like $100-$200. I tried all kind of payment method like company card but I stil don't get lucky to accept me because of my credit! Or if you know other website does that, you can tell me if they do payments with bad credits or w/e. Please let me know. This would mean me alot!

Thanks.

Kelly

The safest way for you to do it is to save the money. If you can save $100 - $200 every 2 weeks then worse case scenareo, you would have a new $700 camera in 3 1/2 months. You'd probably be safer that way too.

BlueEyes has the best suggestion....

If your credit is bad, then why would an individual without any business insurance essentially extend a line of credit?

no one over the internet will agree to such terms with an unknown - sorry but you either have to save and wait or find someone local to stump up the bill

It's not really any of my business but...

College loans in and of themselves don't ruin credit. So for anybody to extend you that credit wouldn't be making a wise business decision.

Either buy with a credit card (still a bad idea) or save the money (only good idea).

ok deal, you can give me 200 dollars every two weeks, and once you have paid up to the amount of 800 dollars I'll give you my camera. contact me through PM on here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back