Who's Got A Ninetendo Wii?????

TommiP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bt-photography.com
Just Thought I would ask if anyones got a nintendo Wii and what they think?
I got mine on release date in the uk and have to say that IT ROCKS. :lmao:
Never did i think that i would be so worn out from gamin!!! It is Proper Fun and anyone can play on one. :thumbup:

What does everyone else think?

prefer to spend money on cameras, vacation and booze ;)

just using my pc for the occasional game.

i want one just for the gadget side of me... even tho i wouldnt get much time to play it... i still have a stack of pc games to get through.

I do find it quite amusing tho, all the stories of injuries happening... controllers wacking the person next to you.... or being thrown at the tv set :lol: ... had any injuries yourself yet?

No Serious Injuries yet mainly just achin muscles and a few bruises!!
Nearly smacked my mate in the head and nearly hit a ceiling light!!
It is great fun and easy to pick up and hard to put down!!!

I only really only got one for the gadget side of me and now cant stop playin it!

somehow my brothers suckered me into throwing 1/3 of the money into the pot to get one.

he waited outside of the store at 4 in the morning yesterday. :lol:

NERD

so yeah, we got one.
I like it so far, I'm waiting for them to make a really good 1st person shooter. once that comes I'll be on it all the time. :mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
somehow my brothers suckered me into throwing 1/3 of the money into the pot to get one.

he waited outside of the store at 4 in the morning yesterday. :lol:

NERD

so yeah, we got one.
I like it so far, I'm waiting for them to make a really good 1st person shooter. once that comes I'll be on it all the time. :mrgreen:

Call of duty 3 is coming out for it

yea...i would be getting one for x-mas but my parents already bought me a lensbaby and 50mm for my camera...lol
(they havent actualy told me, but i know, i can read minds...lol)

but i defiantely want one...lol

Definatley Get one if you can, the games are made and it is mental movin round the screen using the stick controller. bowlin, golf or tennis in your front well mad!!!
The injures are worth it!!
Good work on the mind readin, sounds like you gettin some good presents.

Aubrey and I were just talking about this. We currently have a PS2 and at somepoint would like to get the Wii. It will probably be a few years down the line though before we have extra money to spend. The kids enjoy video games and I like that this one has them up and moving, not just sitting. Of course, then we would need a bigger TV, too..... ;)

I have to say it definatley gets you up and movin and brings a whole u meaning to gaming!!!
Sorry if i sound like i am going on about how great it is but it is really good fun, No anti-social gaming where you sit by yourself and no-one else gets invovled, much better to play against others and get up and movin, so much so that you get a sweat on and it can physically wear you out!!

Perfect excuse to get a bigger tv!!

I got a pack of cards!!

I havent been truly interested in a game console since 1994/5 with the N64...all these systems have come and gone, and I could care less...

Until now. I need one, it is the most fun I've EVER had playing a game!

clarinetJWD said:
I havent been truly interested in a game console since 1994/5 with the N64...all these systems have come and gone, and I could care less...

Until now. I need one, it is the most fun I've EVER had playing a game!

Great quote,

It sums up how gamin has changed and how nintendo have bought something out that anyone can play even people who are not into computer games!!
It is really good fun and great exercise!! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back