Who's ignore list am I on?

Yeah you can be on my buddy list so you can have the little + next to your name!:lol:

Hey, what happens if I add myself to my buddy list?.........

vBulletin Message

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own buddy list.
Now that's not fair! :meh:​

ya know...having a plus by my name ....well ....i just kinda wish it was a star or something else... plus means..more. i dont need more after my name...can we change the plus to a star or maybe moons...or in my case, how bout a scary face, that would so be more me.....

thanks for adding me as a buddy, plastic...i shall add you too!!! me and you will be buddies!... (hmm....now what? do i call you to go shopping??? do you like to skulk around graveyards??? do we meet for lunch??? what do we do now??? oh the pressure!! i hope i can be a good buddy......do you wanna be the little buddy or me??....oh, let me, since i already have a plus by my name and it makes me feel bloated....)

Do ppl really use the ignore button?

I don't...and you can't, Mister Daniel, cuz you are a mod. And no one can put you on their ignore list either, because you are a mod. (if I'm not mistaken)

i guess not.
First cause i don't think anyone here dislikes anyone else at this point and second because you still see that the ignored person posted something, right? And by natural curiosity you wanna see what they wrote... :D

I would not 'ignore' anyone. I think it is rude to do so!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back