Who's on Instagram?

I have heard a lot about instagram but I haven't register account in it. I am just on facebook, pinterest and linkedin.

This is me, too, don't know how it works. Is it similar to Flickr? Does one need to add friends to a list like FB in order for the photos to be viewed? Can anyone see the photos if he or she is not a friend? I sound like i live in a cave. :/

I have heard a lot about instagram but I haven't register account in it. I am just on facebook, pinterest and linkedin.

This is me, too, don't know how it works. Is it similar to Flickr? Does one need to add friends to a list like FB in order for the photos to be viewed? Can anyone see the photos if he or she is not a friend? I sound like i live in a cave. :/

You can "follow" people to see their photos come up on your feed, and people can do the same for you. You can pretty much see anybodys photos unless they have their profiles set to private, in which case they have to approve your follower request. Sooo in a way its like fb :)

Follow me! @kookieskhei

thanks cookiez! it looks like it's an app strictly for iphones. i looked at it today.
if i sign up, i'll ''follow'' you. :}
thanks for the help.

thanks cookiez! it looks like it's an app strictly for iphones. i looked at it today.
thanks for the help.

Actually the app can be used on most apple or android mobile devices. I have it on my phone (galaxy note 2) and my ipad. You can also access it online via your PC now as well. I have an instagram account and I just recently signed up for vine. Vine is like instagram, but with video. I post pics on instagram that I usually don't put on my FB page. I'm into music, baking, photography and etc. Most of my pics pertain to those things. You can use the # similar to how you use it on twitter. It groups your pics in a certain category of pics. Those who seek out that # marked word will find your pic along with others who have used that same # and word. For example, I was baking today and I put up a few pics and tagged them with #baking #caking #sweettooth, etc. Now, others that like to bake often search #bake to look at the pics. So, you don't have to have followers to get your pics seen. Beware though. Tagging pics brings out the dreaded spammers! They are horrible, especially when you tag your pics. I just block them and report them as spam. Some even leave comments' I just erase them and keep moving. I elect not to make my profile private. So, I have to deal with the spammers. I love taking pics. So, instagram and vine are 2 of my favorite apps right now.

thanks for the help.

Actually the app can be used on most apple or android mobile devices. I have it on my phone (galaxy note 2) and my ipad. You can also access it online via your PC now as well. I have an instagram account and I just recently signed up for vine. Vine is like instagram, but with video. I post pics on instagram that I usually don't put on my FB page. I'm into music, baking, photography and etc. Most of my pics pertain to those things. You can use the # similar to how you use it on twitter. It groups your pics in a certain category of pics. Those who seek out that # marked word will find your pic along with others who have used that same # and word. For example, I was baking today and I put up a few pics and tagged them with #baking #caking #sweettooth, etc. Now, others that like to bake often search #bake to look at the pics. So, you don't have to have followers to get your pics seen. Beware though. Tagging pics brings out the dreaded spammers! They are horrible, especially when you tag your pics. I just block them and report them as spam. Some even leave comments' I just erase them and keep moving. I elect not to make my profile private. So, I have to deal with the spammers. I love taking pics. So, instagram and vine are 2 of my favorite apps right now.

thanks for the help!

okay, i signed up. you can follow me @ esselle224

I don't have any pics up yet...but, will get to it later this week.

It still looks confusing to me, but I'll figure it out. :}

@TJNY.
Suprise! Feel free to look and add! Thanks!

Howdy. Newbie here, Instagram senior citizen! @nyc_adam

Most reactions

Back