• Total voters

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something for the baseball fans, I am totally stoked cause my good mate in Florida gave me his login to mlb.com! wooohooo! Ok for you baseball fans out there, who's watchin, who's your team and whose gonna get the rings this year?

go braves! wooohooo!

:p if you are cubs fan you should cheer for atlanta (not root, that means somethin' else in this part of the world), cause we have harry caray's offspring commentating the games here :D

vonnagy said:
:p if you are cubs fan you should cheer for atlanta (not root, that means somethin' else in this part of the world), cause we have harry caray's offspring commentating the games here :D

Really? Ok, why not!

Chase said:
:puke-rig: Baseball :puke:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I know of baseball, I get from sports talk radio...which I listen to all day at work.

I can watch the world series...only because it finally means something.

photogoddess said:
Chase said:

Yeah - what Chase said!

oi! lay off slams their kiddies, we are supposed to keep this forum all friendly like ;) Chase and Photogoddess: consider this a warning - please keep things friendly and on topic. Remember there is a right and wrong way to disagree and this forum will NOT tolerate trolls! :p

Don't force us to take measures against such ignorant speak- voods may have to pull the trump card on your baseball-hating arses :p And you know he ain't afraid to use it! :lol:

that said, go bravos!!

vonnagy said:
photogoddess said:
Chase said:

Yeah - what Chase said!

oi! lay off slams their kiddies, we are supposed to keep this forum all friendly like ;) Chase and Photogoddess: consider this a warning - please keep things friendly and on topic. Remember there is a right and wrong way to disagree and this forum will NOT tolerate trolls! :p

Don't force us to take measures against such ignorant speak- voods may have to pull the trump card on your baseball-hating arses :p And you know he ain't afraid to use it! :lol:

that said, go bravos!!

Testy Testy :lmao:

I vote for the RED SOX and this is their year. C'mon, Toby back me up here. GO SOX 8)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back