Who's watching the baseball playoffs?

Who will win the World Series?

• Total voters
Mitica100 said:
Red Sox rule!!

What a comeback!!! Schilling is great. And I do miss him being here in Phoenix.

I think I'll have a Sam Adams tomorrow nite after the Red Sox defeat the Yanks. :lol:

oi, i'll have a virtual 'sammy' if they win, i can't get sam adams in nz, so i'll have to settle for a speights. I am totally stoked about baseball this year, the playoffs have been great! I just wish i could catch it on tv. Today i had the virtual game on espn.com and i stood up and cheered in the office when belkhorn hit his homer.

Unfortunately, my office is full of non baseball enlightened people. :oops:

Unfortunately, my office is full of non baseball enlightened people.

Poor Mark!!! :LOL: It's the American coming out in you, you displaced Kiwi! :hug:

The games have been amazing this year, and the Sox are full of heart! I love it that no one is rolling over. Great fun.

I'll have a virtual Sam Adams with ya, mate! :cheers:

Chase said:
:puke-rig: Baseball :puke:

Oh Chaaaaaaase....that's not what you said last night! :twisted:

my boys are gonna do it. we're going to the world series, guys, and i wanna be in boston when they win that, too.

steve817 said:
Chase said:
:puke-rig: Baseball :puke:

Could we get a category for "I Don't give a rat's a** about baseball " ?

go ahead and start one matie, but keep this for the fans ;) Baseball is one a few pleasures i have that reminds me tha I am American whilst i am here in nz!

Whooa stros and cards are tied in 11th now awesome game! I can't wait to tune in the sox/yanks game.

I am going down to the specialty bottle shop to see if i can have a few sammies if bosox wins! Tobes i am with ya, bosox and houston this year!

Easy easy ....I'm just giving you guys a hard time. I actually do go to a game every now and then, which I prefer over watching them on TV.

I'm sure I'm in a better position to do that living only a few miles from the ball park than you are living in NZ.

I'll have to shoot some pics of our park some time come to think of it. We have a pretty nice one here.

Varthlokkur said:
the red sox are playing? I hadnt heard that. :)

Chase, quick, BAN HIM!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back