WHS Talent Show

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whitney High School Kids strut their stuff at the talent show.
501190142_fCZsF-L.jpg

501183668_y8ftz-L.jpg

501181192_JdkhT-L.jpg

501193594_9ssn2-L.jpg

The entire gallery is here:
Gary Ayala : photos : Talent Show 2009- powered by SmugMug

Gary

great photos!
as a dancer myself, i just LOVE the second photo! :)
the saxaphone player is rad too
nicely done!

very nice images, how were the lighting in reality? You seem to manage to get some pretty fast shutterspeed like 1/500 at 1600 while other you were only able to get 1/90. The images came out awesome though!!!

very nice images, how were the lighting in reality? You seem to manage to get some pretty fast shutterspeed like 1/500 at 1600 while other you were only able to get 1/90. The images came out awesome though!!!

Overall lighting was pretty good ... this was a real theatre ... not a multi-purpose-type room. But with kids maning the lights ... one tends to get some extreme conditions especially with the spots. With kids, lighting get very uneven with a three to four stop difference between people standing next to each other. You can throw the exposure book away when you go for the high drama back lighting.

Gary

501193015_zrMJQ-XL.jpg

always like seeing your posts Gary and this another great series from the school.....I can see why the YoYo guy stole the show but I love the b&w of the dancer.

Amazing...I love #2!!!

Molto bene grazie gary....il cibo fantastico, anche il vino....ma sono combattere con la lingua lol.

LOL... sì, sopravvivere è importante. L'Ahhh... il vino... Sono in California così il vino è qui unico al mondo anche.

G

LOL... sì, sopravvivere è importante. L'Ahhh... il vino... Sono in California così il vino è qui unico al mondo anche.

G

Vero Gary.....arrrggh sorry got to revert back to english.....when I eventually make it to California, I'd love to visit the vinyards, I tried a Sangiovese from the area when I was still in Australia, several years ago and was impressed.

Most reactions

Back