Why am i getting this strange spot?

I will never use anything other then a good quality ND or polarizer on occasion otherwise nothing goes on the front off my lens except a lens hood.
I'm with you. Really the only lens i would want a filter on would be a ultra wide where the glass bulges out. Problem there is that you cant put one of these ceramic filters on them, otherwise the lens hood is protection enough from bumps at least.

I will never use anything other then a good quality ND or polarizer on occasion otherwise nothing goes on the front off my lens except a lens hood.
I'm with you. Really the only lens i would want a filter on would be a ultra wide where the glass bulges out. Problem there is that you cant put one of these ceramic filters on them, otherwise the lens hood is protection enough from bumps at least.

A friend of mine has a Tokina ultra wide I never seen one until recently but yes the glass prutrudes a lot so a lens hood or protection filter is a must have.I can just see turning and scarping the glass easily with out one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back