Why are D90's so popular

Frankly I would rather buy the D3200 then the D90.
Yes the body of the D90 is better but sensor on D3200 is just so much better and for me its the more important thing.

D7100 is an upgraded D90?
I dont think calling the D7100 and upgrade to it is the right word, it replaced the D7000 which was a far much better camera then the D90 so saying its an upgrade doesnt do really justice to this amazing camera.

4yr old camera vs 2 yr old camera.

the d7000 is an upgrade to the d90's prosumer range.

I guess its a matter of definition, for me an upgrade means the basic stuff is there and it was tweaked a bit to be better.
The D7000 is more then a tweak from the D90, its simply a much better camra so for me its not an upgrade but I simply saying the D7000 replaced the D90

I guess its a matter of definition, for me an upgrade means the basic stuff is there and it was tweaked a bit to be better.
The D7000 is more then a tweak from the D90, its simply a much better camra so for me its not an upgrade but I simply saying the D7000 replaced the D90
Eh, minor differences (other than MP count), don't let me consider it far enough higher that it matters to me.

This column appeared this week: Sensors Are a Moving Target | byThom | Thom Hogan

Look at the various Nikon DX bodies introduced since 2004, and the generally upward sensor performance scores over time, and then the substantial DROP in sensor performance on the D300s model, about which Thom wrote:

"If you wonder why the D300s didn’t hold serve in the DX world, look at the graphs! Yep, a D90 and D7000 both trump it, and the D7100 really trumps it. The D300s was a bit like buying a really nice big car with a very underpowered engine."

Most reactions

Back