Why are my pictures so small?

I think I may have figured it out. I downloaded my Ad8 photoshop onto this laptop and I can get them (the proper size) if I save them as a jpg or tiff , open photoshop then open them through photoshops file (the shortcut Ive been trying to do doesnt work and it says the file type isnt supported by photoshop but it lets me open it if I do it straight through photoshop) if any of that makes sence lol.. so thank you but I think I have figured it out :)

I've never used gimp,but don't you just click on the thumbnail to open the file?

I've never used gimp,but don't you just click on the thumbnail to open the file?

GIMP will not open any raw file format.

don't know if this helps but you can download Picassa3 for free and it will open your RAW files and allow you to edit them in any way you want; and save them as Jpegs if you choose.
I know it can all be very confusing. I had a heck of a time figuring out how to get pictures from my camera to my computer too when I first started shooting digital. It'll come to ya. Be patient.
Out of curiousity, why are you downloading from your camera to the computer rather than simply plugging in your memory card to the computer ?

My mom actually told me to download Picasso too lol I tried but It ended up downloading something else.. I figured it out though :)

My mom actually told me to download Picasso too...........

Won't Pablo's family be upset about that?
jester.gif

My mom actually told me to download Picasso too lol I tried but It ended up downloading something else.. I figured it out though :)

Well, there ya go. two endorsements. It's actually Picasa3 that I use. It's fairly straightforward and intuitive. You should have no trouble getting good results with it. And best of all it is free.

Most reactions

Back