Why can't I add a mod to my ignore list?

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd really like to be able to add a mod to my ignore list because this particular mod just really bothers me, not like, on purpose or whatever, just you know, some people annoy some people without meaning to. I'm sure I annoy a lot of people, and I probably don't mean to annoy most of them. And I feel that as a relatively productive member of this forum, I should be able to do so. I mean, if there's something really important that I should know, I'm sure another mod could inform me of such.

I think being able to ignore a mod should be an option.

oh pick me pick me!

Na seriously, there is no way you can add a mod to an ignore list, as TPF's forum leaders you have to know what they want to be communicated at all times.

Have you tried to talk to the mod, maybe a pm discussing any issue would help resolve it.

oh pick me pick me!

Na seriously, there is no way you can add a mod to an ignore list, as TPF's forum leaders you have to know what they want to be communicated at all times.

Have you tried to talk to the mod, maybe a pm discussing any issue would help resolve it.

Haha, I know this might sound stupid, but it's not something that can really be resolved. It's just a matter of someone saying things that annoy me, you know what I mean? Like, I'm sure we've all come in contact with someone somewhere that wasn't a bad person or whatever, but the way they handled themselves just drove you wild. This is like that. Just the things this person says drive me insane, it's hard to explain. So I was just hoping I'd be able to not see what they were saying, and it'd be better for everyone. But, since I can't, I can just suck it up I guess. Haha.

Fascinating. I've met a handful of people like this in my lifetime, but so far, never yet on the internet.

Huh, now, I'm sure that I annoy some people on here, and I don't really mean to, it just happens. I mean, people are unique, and in that uniqueness, people will meet those they are compatible with, as well as those they are not. I was just hoping I'd be able to take the easy route and block someone haha. But, oh well. I guess I'll survive.

Everyone can be annoying sometime, think I’ve meet 11 or 12 of current and pass mods, they all seem like good people

so what happens when you put someone on your ignore list; their posts don't show up on your screen? (stupid question prob, but I've never looked at that feature).
And Trenton: don't you like getting annoyed with someone even once in a while? :D

pascal

Couldn't you just ignore them in your mind? If you see their name then just don't read what they posted? I mean it's not like trying to ignore someone that's in your face in real life and just constantly talking gibberish in your ear. All you have to do is not read what they have to say.

so what happens when you put someone on your ignore list; their posts don't show up on your screen? (stupid question prob, but I've never looked at that feature).
And Trenton: don't you like getting annoyed with someone even once in a while? :D

pascal

ignor.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back