why did i get banned this time?

Even if the person has an static IP address, there are a lot of proxy servers out there that can be used.

This second, I am hitting the TFP with an US ip, but the next second, I can change to an IP from another county.. on and on .....

In fact, firefox even has an plugin that allow users to select a particular proxy server to bounce the connection from via a drop down menu.

Even if the person has an static IP address, there are a lot of proxy servers out there that can be used.

This second, I am hitting the TFP with an US ip, but the next second, I can change to an IP from another county.. on and on .....

In fact, firefox even has an plugin that allow users to select a particular proxy server to bounce the connection from via a drop down menu.

Well there you have it.
So it makes it more fun trying to spot which new poster is the sock puppet of CB. hahahahaha.

o.k....Im confused..I spend a lot of time in the dark, and that happens easy....lemme get this straight..

This guy>>whydidigetbanned...is actually this guy>>nikonguy...who is actually this guy>> Chris Burke?:er:
Is he the same thumper that was here last year, and was some dude in Africa...A50135 or something like that.

Yes the 'whydidigetbanned' account had been left un-banned.... and i have also left this thread open.

I could have just deleted this thread and banned him again at the start.. but really, it would just give him more reason to come up with more BS about how unfair he's being treated. This way everyone can see whats been said and see that its fair.
Chris was rude to people weather he believed it or not, and as a few people in this thread have said, his attitude got to be annoying.
From now tho the 'whydidigetbanned' will show up as banned and seeing as tho he is so reluctant to leave our good members alone his IP will also be banned.

As mentioned there are ways to access the site via a proxy, but to be honest i dont believe anyone would want to do that as a 'proper' long time member.
On forums such as this you can build up a reputation and friendships with other members... once you have blown that there is little point in trying to gain that back, as no matter what your IP your still the same person and it will be obvious.

I can only wish Chris good luck on another forum.

No, from recollection, that was a completely different thumper
Thanks man. Cause that other guy was a complete ********. Im not familiar with this sitation...Looks like Youth Pastors are a little evil. whwhahahaha

2.gif
off to search locked threads, banned members and all around tough guys. :lol:

i wanna know who he called a punk ass and why. link please!

I agree that this guy should be banned but you should probably ban the guy that posted above him, "Manaheim". To me it looks like the previously mentioned member was the first to call the kid a "punk ass", and than the pastor agreed and took it a bit farther. If you're gonna ban one you should ban em all. :)

I have sat here and watched this whole thing unfold from the beginning...Chris was given more than fair ground and he eventually ran out of ground.

On FAC I have to ban people for ban evasion on sight. Those Damn proxy servers are a PITA though, but eventually people get board with trying to get away with it and leave or get so sick of being banned for ban evasion they give up. That said I don't even need to read the posts by the mods, the reason is ban evasion.

My question is though, Why is this in the beginners forum...Again?

lol.... this is Chris Burke?....

dude you deserved your bannings... now take it like a champ....

you can teach the mods a lesson by joining another forum... no doubt after time they will be searching you out after they realize how devoid the forum is of hot air.....

agreed. :thumbup:

or start one of your own.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back