Why does my flash make my pics blurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris R said:
Also I tried my hardest to find any information about her studio/photography business but can't... You'd think that someone that claims to be a successful photographer would be very easily found via Google. Even doing a Google Image Search to find same/similar photographs as the ones she has posted come up with nothing. I guess it's possible that "Amanda Martin" is an alias but we'll never know.

Amanda Martin Photography »

Would that be her?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Didn't the OP say she was in Indiana? Or am I thinking of another thread? The Amanda Martin in your link is from Austin, TX.

Yeah, here it is, from another thread:
Angel Mounds is on the East Side, and actually right on the line with Newburgh. I am from Evansville, also :)

Can't be sure, but I believe it's probably this: epic photo & design
She mentions that her husband has been doing photography for 16 years or some such, so it's probably HIS business. Even if I have the right website, there's no telling if any of those photos are actually ones she's taken. Seems like she would have offered the link if any of them were hers.

Well, she said "an image doesn't look polished without vignette", and EVERY image on that site has vignette...

Everyone becomes a P.I. all of the sudden :D

pic_selleck.jpg

LOL...Some of us have WAY too much time on our hands! ;)
I just get curious...and when I'm curious, I have to KNOW! :lol:

Meanwhile...Oh, Look!! I have a JOB! I should probably go do that...

She mentions that her husband has been doing photography for 16 years or some such, so it's probably HIS business. Even if I have the right website, there's no telling if any of those photos are actually ones she's taken. Seems like she would have offered the link if any of them were hers.

Well, she said "an image doesn't look polished without vignette", and EVERY image on that site has vignette...

Can't be sure, but exif on a small sample says d200 and 55mm focal length at f/3.5, which isn't entirely consistent with her gear. I don't think it's her.

LOL, that's the first thing I noticed, too! Also, it's called "EPIC photo and design" and she did seem to think her stuff was epically awesome!

Can't be sure, but exif on a small sample says d200 and 55mm focal length at f/3.5, which isn't entirely consistent with her gear. I don't think it's her.

Could be HIS gear, though. Really no way to tell for sure, unless we find names on the website, or she comes back and tells us. There's a blog attached to the main website, but I really DO have a job to get done, so I don't have the time or inclination to read a bunch of old blog posts looking for evidence, lol.

Sorry. Something doesn't jive here.

In one thread she claims to be trying using RAW for the "first time".
In the next thread she says "I shoot everything in RAW."
Claims to have CS6, yet is looking for GIMP.
Claims the kit lens is all she has.

This is fascinating!

Also I tried my hardest to find any information about her studio/photography business but can't... You'd think that someone that claims to be a successful photographer would be very easily found via Google. Even doing a Google Image Search to find same/similar photographs as the ones she has posted come up with nothing. I guess it's possible that "Amanda Martin" is an alias but we'll never know.

Yeah, I stumbled upon that during my search but couldn't find any real evidence that it's her or her husbands business... Epic Photo & Design LLC was registred by Jeffrey Seymore and is showing as "administratively dissolved" in Indiana.

Well, I found her... And then immediately realized I was a creepy stalker.

I've been called a stalker by a member here.. trying not to repeat that :lol:

I have been called a stalker too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back