Why doesn't photoforum have photo storage

damian5000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hilltribez.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It would be so much easier if this place offered direct upload of pictures to a message. Having to store on another web site is annoying at best. Storage space is dirt cheap these days.

From what I understand, that is a benefit you get when you subscribe. Space may be cheap, but it's still not free. I plan on subscribing soon.

I don't understand how it works but, yes there is a gallery that users can hold that is available to suscribing members.

there is more about subscriptions here

Get a subscription, its the least you can do for the mods and admins of the site, plus you get access to all the dirty threads in the suscribers only thread. =D

It would be so much easier if this place offered direct upload of pictures to a message. Having to store on another web site is annoying at best. Storage space is dirt cheap these days.
It's all doable via subscription, which we hope you would consider "dirt cheap". ;) One of the benefits is direct upload.

We would welcome and appreciate your support! :)

Storage space is dirt cheap these days.

I would suggest you get some 'dirt cheap' storage space at GoDaddy.com. My 'dirt cheap' storage is about $6 per month plus it provides me 'off-site' picture storage backup.

Or maybe the government should provide it for us. Hummnn

Paul,

Re' your question about the location of that shot:

I asked for the TPF help to contact you, and left you a message where you posted that shot, but, so far, haven't heard from you.

Please contact me by Email, or leave a message at the Private Messages of the forum.

Ben

Most reactions

New Topics

Back