Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on around 4715 earlier today, maybe as high as 4720, now I'm back to a fraction over 4700? Has someone been cleaning up around here?

Hmmm, did a thread on which you had a bunch of posts get deleted? That's the only way I can think your postcount went down without you asking for it to be lowered. That, or you were hallucinating the higher number

ah.. yea that could have been me... sorry, but let me assure you your posts have gone to a very good cause indeed.

It may be that a few other peoples posts have gone down a little too, especially if you post alot in off topics and games... but it should only be marginal.
:sexywink:

That's all I could think, but the rule is "move" posts, don't "delete". Spam just goes in the Trash Can where it still counts. No hallucinations either - went over 4700 a couple of days ago.

ummm... well the cause was kind of a personal matter a member needed resolving, i wouldn't have normally done it but his circumstances where extreme, so some of his threads were removed along with a few of your posts!... ah well just spam some in the games room :p

Hmm, mine went down too - by about 70. Now I'm going to die of curiosity wondering which threads were removed.

Mine has gone down by about 14,000!
Every time I get near 30,000 the Mods pull this stunt. They just want to have higher post counts than anyone else :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back