Why I shouldn't dive in the shallow end. Kinda bloody picture.

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heres me.. and what I have been up to for the last week.... my head hurts.

P.S. Sorry about the image quality, my sister took the pictures and wouldn't get them in focus.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is right after I came home from the E.R. and I look like crap. And no that isn't gell in my hair, it's blood.

bran5.jpg

40 stiches.
Allmost broken neck.
Allmost broken nose.
Bit through my lip.
Doctors appointment, Dentist appointment and Chiropractor appointment coming.

Yeah, it does hurt ALOT, and that's when I'm on Vicadin, without it's like unberable. But you know... that's the price you pay for diving in the shallow end. Haha, my dad builds pools and my girlfriend is a lifeguard. I'm gettin' some grief =p.

oh, baby, your dang lucky to be alive and know your name...bless your heart...

but ya know, on a whole other level...the small amount of purple on your eye lids make your eyes stand out....and hey, looking good is everything...your favoring johnny depp right now...thats not a bad thing.....!!! (sorry, just trying to make you smile!!) does it hurt to laugh??? you may want me not to write to you much right now...but the fuller lips are killer, if you can keep the blood away, that kinda deterrs..although some chicks are into that....(but that, alone, could be a warning sign not to date them....!!) thank God your ok...you dont feel it, but it could be worse..and you spending the rest of your life in a helmet is not attractive!!! (timmy...tim-my....watch southpark??)

Yeah, =p, thanks for the laugh. But yes it does hurt to laugh, and I have a concussion so I've been kinda out of it. Forgot to add that to the list.

ahhh...did you like it better???? that was what i want on my tombstone....(not the pizza, dude...) i thought this was a kinder gentler aprilraven...i feel the urge to go back to the led zep..think i should??

btw, had a concussion before..that has to be the worst head ache....i feel for you... really warm baths work wonders...you need sleep,my child...thats all that can really help... chocolate shakes worked for me...but they also work for me with hang nails, and a runner in my hose...so go figure...chocolate will be the cure all for the future..

Oh dear!
Ghoste!
You could have been dead or paralyzed from the neck down! :shock:

They do so from relieved fear and shock. Parents are like that. They can't help themselves. The thoughts of what COULD HAVE happened keep going round in circles in their heads. I know. I am a mother.

OMG! Brandon! you could have benn dead!! holy crap! somebody should kick your a$$ right now!

Man, that's crazy...
This last week I've been swimming every day and have been thinking about "What would happen if someone dove into the shallow end???"

Last time I went swimming(3 days ago) I got water in my ear really bad and it still hasn't come out... errrrrrr that's just annoying, not like your injury. :wink:

Well, I hope you get better soon mate! :thumbup:

No Mentos, that's the only thing that doesn't hurt! And now you know what it's like when you barely get hurt when you dive in the shallow end LittleMan =p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back