Why I Sold My A6000

• Thread starter Deleted member 215987
  • Start date
Um............ with the FFL distance so rediculously small, you can mount just about ANY lens on it with an adapter.

Including all your affordable Nikon lenses.

Yes, I know, but unless you buy an expensive adapter you lose auto focus and I prefer to use auto focus most of the time.

But with a billion cheap lenses floating around, you can easily afford an adapter that AFs.

Besides, 778,497,392 of those lenses aren't AF to begin with.

Read ...............Why I Bought My D7100. :biggrin-93:

Also...............I change cameras more often than most people change their underwear so this list (reason ) is subject to change on my whim! :bouncingsmileys:

You got it! I also buy new vehicles when it's time to change the air in my tires!

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it! I also buy new vehicles when it's time to change the air in my tires!

I traded my last vehicle in when the radio station I liked to listen to switched to country/western.

I traded my last vehicle in when the radio station I liked to listen to switched to country/western.

You traded yours in? Huh.. wish I would have thought of that. I wasn't sure what to do when the guy on the radio started singing about his dog, so I just pulled off to the side of the interstate and made a run for it - just abandoned it there.

I get my newer cars found abandoned on the side of the road.
So I take trips to Louisville and Nebraska areas quite frequently.
Usually the batteries are near dead from the radio blasting but that's a simple fix.
:)

I get my newer cars found abandoned on the side of the road.
So I take trips to Louisville and Nebraska areas quite frequently.
Usually the batteries are near dead from the radio blasting but that's a simple fix.
:)

Sorry about that Chevy Citation. Man, what a lemon that thing was... yikes.

Most reactions

Back