why i think Vonnagy is a spy

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c'mon, don't tell me the thought hasn't gone through your head. really, he must be a spy. "for whom?" you might ask. i'll tell you.

he's a spy for big boys. truth is, he's one of them. he's here to
a) keep an eye on us little boys, make sure we're not thinking of causing mass civil unrest by deciding to become big boys all at once, arbitrarily, thereby making the rank of big boy meaningless.

b) learn all of our little boy techniques - sometimes we all get lucky, eh?

how do i know he's one of them? well, you've known it all along, too, at some gut level. betcha anything something at the back of your subconscious has been tickling your mind everytime you check out his work. why?
cause he's a big boy!!

want more proof?
read his critiques. he knows too damn much to be a little boy.

more proof?
look at the quote above his avatar.

need i say more?
ok, one more piece of evidence.

this bewt thing. he's playing tricks with our minds in an attempt to keep us off balance. bewt. boot. c'mon.
only a big boy would come up with that one.

watch what you say around him.....

markc said:
Wow. That's pretty compelling evidence. Who's got the tar and feathers?

No, wait. We mustn't jump to conclusions.

We can just start with the tar for now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

i was thinkin' maybe when the girls were done with MD, they could work the vonmeister over a little, get him to confess.... :twisted: :lol:

markc said:
Wow. That's pretty compelling evidence. Who's got the tar and feathers?

No, wait. We mustn't jump to conclusions.

We can just start with the tar for now.

I love the way you think!

The following would describe my thought process on that last one there Mark

:scratch:... :) :LOL: :LOL: :lmao: :lmao: :salute:

Titles cost $4.95

And here i am all this time thinking i had to maek some witty post, or just post more than any human being with any sort of a social life should be able to.

markc said:
Wow. That's pretty compelling evidence.
Right. Osmer_Toby had me convinced at "c'mon". :wink: I think vonnagy is such a good spy that even he doesn't know it. Isn't that right, vonnagy? :lol:

i can see the movie now: "Vonnagy, the Reluctant Spy"
starring Jonny Depp as the Vonmeister

one of the characters would absolutely have to be a little white yap yap dog running around from scene to scene with no apparent reason, leg humping characters then running off the set. recall the dog in "Something About Mary?" something along those lines but constantly leg humping everyone. hmmmm.... what do you think the name of the dog ought to be?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back