why i think Vonnagy is a spy

Osmer_Toby (may I call you OT?), that is just too funny. Instead of tar can we use honey?

Osmer_Toby said:
c'mon, don't tell me the thought hasn't gone through your head. really, he must be a spy. "for whom?" you might ask. i'll tell you.

he's a spy for big boys. truth is, he's one of them. he's here to
a) keep an eye on us little boys, make sure we're not thinking of causing mass civil unrest by deciding to become big boys all at once, arbitrarily, thereby making the rank of big boy meaningless.

b) learn all of our little boy techniques - sometimes we all get lucky, eh?

how do i know he's one of them? well, you've known it all along, too, at some gut level. betcha anything something at the back of your subconscious has been tickling your mind everytime you check out his work. why?
cause he's a big boy!!

want more proof?
read his critiques. he knows too damn much to be a little boy.

more proof?
look at the quote above his avatar.

need i say more?
ok, one more piece of evidence.

this bewt thing. he's playing tricks with our minds in an attempt to keep us off balance. bewt. boot. c'mon.
only a big boy would come up with that one.

watch what you say around him.....

oh boy, i really got a kick out of this!

read his critiques. he knows too damn much to be a little boy.

:oops: thanks... quite a complement... but seriously there is a lot i don't know, i found critiquing others helps my own photography. I don't know crap about darkrooms, cameras and equipment :oops: The only advice i can dispense is actually about photo itself and a bit of photoshop. Though I've known photoshop since '98, I am stilling learning stuff from Voodoo and others here.

Quite honestly, the work that i've done here lately, if it's been any good - has totally been because of this forum. My skills have gone up tremendously since last september when I joined. I was telling Chase I've even been inspired by some newbies for photographic ideas. Alot of great info and inspiration can be found within these pages if you look hard enough.

I'm just a lowly kiwi on the bottom of the totem pole, I ain't no spy - seriously! 8)

vonnagy said:
I'm just a lowly kiwi on the bottom of the totem pole, I ain't no spy - seriously! 8)

:shock: I hope they don't prepare you the way you showed in that one pict you posted. That would be a sad day man.

i'm sorry if i embarrassed you, man. :)
i just find your work and your reflections a real inspiration, and hadta say so publicly.

(and rember, before any of you with the rapier-sharp wit (chase) out there decide to comment-i'm straight!!)

now, back to the story- the dog's name is Mr. Darcy (though i'm not sure why) and is a little yap yap leghumper.

Geronimo is the obvious owner of the dog. He (Geronimo) is perpetually chasing the dog from scene to scene, trying to stop the little canine from coming across his next unsuspecting victim. Geronimo has tried all sorts of remedies, including....

(someone else pick up the thread)

p.s. who would be a good actor to play Geronimo?

No Von, don't play it off, admit that youare part of an advanced, elite Kiwi bent on world domination. The Kiwi's will rule the world someday.

vonnagy said:
... I ain't no spy - seriously! 8)
Damm they have trained you well! The first thing they teach you in spy school is deny everything. Von you are so good at this denial that I seriously don't think you even realize you are one. :wink:

Mr Darcy cause i have a little white yappy dog named Mr Darcy. :D

Gero should be played by Mark Wahlberg because he has a Mark Wahlbergness about him.

manda said:
Mr Darcy cause i have a little white yappy dog named Mr Darcy. :D

Gero should be played by Mark Wahlberg because he has a Mark Wahlbergness about him.

You know when I was younger and more in shape people said I looked like Keanu Reeves from the side. This was before Matrix though. But Marky Mark?

Osmer_Toby said:
Geronimo is the obvious owner of the dog. He (Geronimo) is perpetually chasing the dog from scene to scene, trying to stop the little canine from coming across his next unsuspecting victim. Geronimo has tried all sorts of remedies, including....

Well I did neuter them. Yes them because there is too much leg humping for one dog.

no no no. i don't want what you really did! this is fiction, man! (granted, it is modelled very closely after the reality of TPF)

one of the threads of the story would be Gero trying to find ways to keep the dog from leghumping... let's see, he goes through a whole series of home remedies, discarding one after the other b/c none seem to work. he can't put the dog under the knife, because he is the official photographer for PETA. so he is forced to try alternatives, and the home remedies get more outrageous as the movie progresses....

i need some help here, guys! how we gonna get Mr. Darcy to come around and stop this behavior? use your imaginations!! gimme some suggestions, keep this story evolving!

btw, i now that i see what Gero looks like, yup, would have to be keanu reeves playing his part...

I really would like to hear what I would do to curb this leg humping down. Manda has a lot of explaining for this though, since she said it was her dog.

ok, good, i was starting to fear i was the only one who saw the potential in this story. someone else has to pick up the story thread... gotta be some humorous potential there...

anyone want to volunteer to take the story a step further? then perhaps someone can add to it after that, etc. kinda like an evolving movie script to which we all contribute...

c'mon, any takers? (oooohhh Kariiiisssssa- you've been awful silent today, i think i only counted 76 posts before noon. you're slowin down, girl, don't you want to add something here?) :lol:

Well Toby, where is this story actually going?
hmmm...

Perhaps Vonn is on a spy mission to find out where all the lost TPF members have gone. He believes that an evil force is at work here, and it has been slowly picking members off under our noses.
Where do they go? They are here in force one moment, and woosh, gone the next, perhaps never to return again...

This evil force at play...
A cunning, conniving, ruthless being snatching members from our grasp without a moment's notice. He lurks in and out of forums, watching around corners of the photo gallery while people are busy observing, critiquing and photoshopping others' work, he skulks around the darkroom preying on people in the dark, he has even been rumoured to have been hiding behind Havoc's palm pilot.
Yes, this foul beast is a hideous and obnoxious creature of the photography underworld ready to strike at any moment.
They say he may be packing a pistol and have a long orange beard...

Beware this creature of the night, for he is out there ready to take hold of his next TPF victim...

Try not to fear however, as our reluctant superhero Vonmeister is on the case, armed and ready with his kiwi flag....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back