Why is it...

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... that if i have to mow, rake, dig a huge hole in the ground, etc., it's no problem. I just go do it. But when I have to do something little, like doing the doing the bills, sorting through old stuff or taking photos of things for ebay (I'm slowly learning the ebay thing) that I struggle so to do it.

It seems the easier something is, the more excuses I can find not to do it.

I know what you mean. I hate to make the bed, but I'll jump into the house renovations, yard work, etc. I dunno, maybe we find the "easy" things too mundane.

Too mundane. I guess you're right, but it doesn't make much sense and it's really kind of hard to explain to people who don't understand "ugh, it's too easy". :lol:

i jumped into rebiulding my cars engine but im too lazy/forgetful to install a couple of seats i picked up.

youre not alone my friend

I'm the same. Too lazy to pay the power bill on time, but building custom furniture for myself or building a massive e-rack at work is no problem.

Hmm, I've just spent the entire summer pulling the painted cedar siding and all the exterior sheathing from my house to reinsulate the walls. Then I resheathed with OSB (it was cheap crappy and stinky black fiberboard before) and stripped the paint off all the cedar boards, stained and reinstalled back on the house. I'm almost done, should be next week sometime.

Yet, I redid the bathroom in 2000 when I moved into the house and all I have to do is put new baseboards around to finish it. Here it is, 8 years later and I haven't finished it yet...

Sheesh, good to know I'm not the only one. :)

Most reactions

Back