Why is there a Post New Thread there?

But there's both though, right?

Weird. Ok, so how does one post a reply on that skin?

Weird. Ok, so how does one post a reply on that skin?
There is a reply button at the bottom of each post, and then well, here; have a look:

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 1.20.28 PM.png

Ok, so it sounds like it's as it should be. "Post new Thread" on top, and post reply on the bottom. A post reply up top doesn't make sense because you'd be responding to a page of replies, 3/4 of which were not yet in your view. I'll grant you, I don't often feel compelled to start a new thread when staring at the top of another one, but it could, in theory happen, and if it does by golly, we're ready.

Ok, so it sounds like it's as it should be. "Post new Thread" on top, and post reply on the bottom. A post reply up top doesn't make sense because you'd be responding to a page of replies, 3/4 of which were not yet in your view. I'll grant you, I don't often feel compelled to start a new thread when staring at the top of another one, but it could, in theory happen, and if it does by golly, we're ready.

But shouldn't there at least be some consistency between the different skins? Otherwise, it means you're not ready if someone chooses a different skin.

The skin you posted looks the same as the one I'm using, so I thought they were the same.

This is hard. Life is hard.

Most reactions

Back