Why is this so so expensive? I could buy a vehicle.

Yeah, I mean, I was thinking about buying a couple of these, you know, just for the casual shooting. But, decided I didn't really have the room in my Bugatti, I mean, what with all the solid gold bars taking up all the room.

I was looking at photography magazines the other day at Barnes & Nobel and came across a magazine advertisement. It read:

“If you thought you couldn’t afford a Hasselblad. Think again” yada, yada, yada, "Starting at $17,995" :lmao:

I was looking at photography magazines the other day at Barnes & Nobel and came across a magazine advertisement. It read:

“If you thought you couldn’t afford a Hasselblad. Think again” yada, yada, yada, "Starting at $17,995" :lmao:

Well the smaller 16mp Digital back is only $7,000. For a full body, back, and I think a cheap lens, it's about $12,000. There was a wedding photographer at one of our Strobist meets who was using one. If I had the business and the income, I'd buy one for formals and such and have a 5D MKII for ceremony and reception pictures. Being able to use 6400 ISO reliably = verra nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back