why it is so quiet today?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
come on people! I have holidays and noody's here!

At least here in the US, it is our Independence Holiday. That means for alot of us a 4 day weekend. I know I won't be on the computer again till maybe Tuesday.

Happy 4th everybody.:thumbup:

The Germans will fall ABSOLUTELY SILENT as of 5 p.m. until some 2 hours later ... after that they might remain silent and run around with hanging heads, or?

We'll see.... I don't feel quite as much optimism as everyone else does, but mine's not the spirit - I know as much. So I better keep it to myself as not to de-motivate anyone.

You know what I am talking about at all???

LaFoto said:
The Germans will fall ABSOLUTELY SILENT as of 5 p.m. until some 2 hours later ... after that they might remain silent and run around with hanging heads, or?

We'll see.... I don't feel quite as much optimism as everyone else does, but mine's not the spirit - I know as much. So I better keep it to myself as not to de-motivate anyone.

You know what I am talking about at all???[/quote]

No clue Corinna.............hint please................and Mintily gorgeous one enjoy your holiday.....after all you are on your honeymoon right!!!! : )

World Cup - Soccer...

Germany : Argentina.

We'll wait and see...

And hey, you are right: Aleksandra is on her honeymoon. We want to see the results! :biggrin:

yeah I'm definitely going to see this game!!! All my friends drove to Berlin and I had to stay here :( there are a few reasons like... girls meetup tonight after a whole year of not seeing each other :) and to be honest.. I hate crowds... and I know that Berlin is now totaly overcrowded place... I know that I could have taken a few great pics there but I don't wanna risk.. .and i dont want to miss the only chance to see my friends :)

The number 800.000 would make me stay away, too. And that was the number of people who are said to be gathering in Berlin on the so called "Fan-Mile" right now. Crowds that size would make me frightened, too. Photo-op or no photo-op ... I would not want to run the risk of being robbed of my "best friend" ("husband" in your case). Whoa. No.

But I'll sure as anything will put on the telly in an hour from now!

kelox said:
hey there mentos, how YOU doin'?
good luck LaFoto with the match
PG, get a clue, even i knew what she was talking about-sheesh:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW I know.....! Cut me some slack I wasn't awake yet! Have been watching most of the world cup games....I don't wanna say who I've been rooting for...I do know this....... Argentina coach Jose Pekerman surprisingly dropped striker Javier Saviola for Friday's World Cup quarter-final against Germany and replaced him with Carlos Tevez. : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back