Why me?

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
Gone on business for two days... haven't been able to sleep due to hotel room on freeway, crappy hotel pillows and personal issues... drove three hours to get home and planned to just come in and crash...

Then I drive into the parking lot and what do I see.... they are pressure washing the sidewalks right outside my bedroom window!!!

I just wanna take a nap... :(

Aw, thanks for the hug lucky. :)

Unfortunately, I am highly susceptible to the havoc that alcohol can wreak on the circadian rhythms, so drinking just keeps me up...

I can agree with lucky to a certain point.

But I'd say to have a few stiff drinks, then join IRC and cause a drunken mayhem. Soon you'll forget that you ever wanted to go to sleep.

On a slightly more serious note, I hope you get some sleep. Sounds like you've had a hell of a few days. :(

damn orie!!! i hope you get to sleep, you might turn out to be like ed norton in fight club and assume an alternate personality!!!!! wow.

md

I've never understood the need for that particular chore, anyway...who gives a crap if the sidewalks look dirty? It's a SIDEWALK!! :scratch:

Here's hoping the madness ends soon and you drift off to slumberland..... :love:

Min, hope you've been able to catch up on sleep by now. Little sleep makes me very cranky!

oriecat said:
Gone on business for two days... haven't been able to sleep due to hotel room on freeway, crappy hotel pillows and personal issues... drove three hours to get home and planned to just come in and crash...

Then I drive into the parking lot and what do I see.... they are pressure washing the sidewalks right outside my bedroom window!!!

I just wanna take a nap... :(

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back