why must they be such a pain in the arse?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by manda, Jan 15, 2004.

1. manda

manda instigator of pottymouthedness

g strings were designed by men. discuss.

2. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm learning a song on my violin that requires me to play the entire thing on the g string. Quite a difficult piece, but it's very fun. Paganini: Moses Fantasy, based on Rossini's opera Mosé.

Perhaps g strings were invented by men so they could women wedgies easier. Just small little quick-strike wedgies. I'm not talking about the atomic wedgie you give the fat kid. More like love wedgies. Wedgies of love.

3. captain-spanky

captain-spanky TPF Noob!

i think if they were designed by men, they would have given them a more simple and obvious name ... like butt wire or something
    arse cable?
    cheek splitter?
    gutter cutter?
    :?
    what's 'g' got to do with owt? :roll:

as Snoop once said... "Ain't nuthin but a G string..." :lol:

4. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This begs further exploration. We all know some asses just aren't worth seeing, yet if the product is put out there for the general populace, it stands to reason it will be alarmingly misused, to the dismay of us all.

So the question is - why bother? Is this just a case where the happiness brought about by a good visual far exceeds the nausea brought about by a bad one? :scratch: Only ass-lovers can answer.

5. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

well, i must confess ... the 40-50 pairs of undies i own are g-strings/thongs :oops: ... all but 3 and they are "boy shorts" .... i dont like panty lines cause my pants are mostly fitting :lol: ... the hubby likes'em :D

the camoflauge ones are his favorites (got 3 of those) :blulsh2:

6. Darfion

Darfion Soapbox guru...

Photos OK to edit
    OK didn't really want to get into this conversation but... Normal 'pants' would just ride up anyway and to save you the embarrasment of having to hoik your knickers from up your bum the G-string was invented as you would only have the small "cheese wire" to deal with.
    You could always use it to floss your teeth with afterwards

7. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

ok, ok ok. Matt to the rescue.

g strings were invented by man to see the top 1/3rd of a womans ass when she bends over. this goes back to adam and eve. as soon as she was more than just some ordinary rib, eve was sporting the fig leaf floss. all for adam. Ladies, take a bow, the things you do for us is amazing...

manda, why do you hate thongs so much? lol i wanna know!!!!!

md

8. havoc

havoc Jedi something or other

Ah trish, you are too young to know the truth, but i will tell you anyway.
    The G-string wasn't invented to see a chicks ass, it was to hide panty lines. Pretty boring stuff, but wait, here is the interesting stuff.

A couple years back, (dig deep you will remember) the fashion industry popularized the low cut jeans/pants movement. This was what made it possible for all the men of the world to enjoy seeing a womans intimate apparel. It mattered not what type of panties a girl chose to wear since the low cut jeans would always slide down just enough to allow us to see the promised lands. Even if a girl hiked up these low cut jeans, sitting in a classroom chair for more then 5 minutes will slide those hiked jeans down.

If the teacher is boring, then that time drops down to about 2 minutes because the girl will undoubtably lean forward and want to fall asleep. Leaning forward helps to see the panties so much that when i go to class i choose to sit behind the cutest girl that looks the most tired. LOL

The actual G-string/thong movement is still an enigma as to why it got so popular. Did women always wear them, or did they see all the teenie bopper sluts on TV wear them and hop on the band wagon. I am sure its a little of both reasons, and prolly mostly attributed to a less sinister reason that i haven't yet figured out.

Of course the underwear industry cranked out alot of butt floss a couple years ago (i.e. Victorias Secret, Fredricks etc.) and their models started wearing them. This must also have contributed in the rise of thong usage today.

Unfortunatly now the women of the world are aware of all us horny dudes trying to sneek a peek so they started wearing the baggy shirts again, and now pressured the underwear industry to come up with low riding panties to compliment the low riding jeans. This was a sad day in the lives of all men cuz now, no matter how far they lean forward, the amount of panty seen is dramatically cut down. Sometimes to the point that there is no panty seen anymore. :(

Luckily most girls stocked up on thongs before the new low riding type came out, so we will be able to enjoy them for at least a little while longer.
    That brings up another point though, the fact that womens panties don't last but a few wash cycles before they fall apart. This is another consipracy making women continually buy panties and there by keep the underwear industry afloat. A guy can get 3 good yrs out of underwear (sometimes longer) a woman on the other hand, gets about 6 months tops.

So gentlemen look while you can, make it obvious because the opportunity is fast slipping away to view the most inimate of clothing a woman can wear.

In closing, their is a downside to all this thong business, and Manda touched on it. Chicks that should not be wearing thongs are trying badly to cash in on the craze. There should be some rules on thong usage.

RULES FOR THONG USAGE

1. You must have an ass! (not flat)
    2. You must have hips! ( no boy hippers here)
    3. You must not make a car drop more then 1/2 inch when you step into it!
    Obese women generally need not apply, (though i have seen a select few that look good in a thong) VERY RARE THOUGH
    4. You must be an adult, Sure i like young women, but damn, seeing a 12 yr old in a thong is revolting, usually they don't have hips, they have a boy ass and for some reason thongs seem to have the power to turn a 12 yr old into a slut, i don't get it, its like black magic or something. (REVOLTING)
    5. Age limits! i saw some chick as least in her fifties sporting a thong the other day! I just about tossed my cookies all over it.
    6. Tasteful thongs! More and more when i see a girls panties they are ratty and stained. Thongs are getting uglier and uglier every day, what possesses these women to buy a thong with floral patterns all the way around it, (even wrapping around the floss area) these look awful. And i know thongs don't last when they start to change color, or unravel and tear, THROW THEM OUT, don't say "oh they are alright for one more use" It makes you look unkempt and used.
    7. The "Mormon" thong! girls that think they are good girls buy these thick cotton, solid color jockey or hanes thongs that look like they are parting the red sea when they bend over. Don't these things hurt? Don't your cheeks have a threshold for pain? Why would anyone want to spread there cheeks that far, it looks painful, and always leaves unsitely panty lines around the crack. YOU DON'T NEED TO FIT IN THAT BAD!

Anyways i have rabled enough, feel free to comment further, for the science of the thong is ever ongoing!

9. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

even before thongs were popular, my "full-backs" were made into thongs with my postierer :lol: ... my bottom would never let them stay in place ... as a proud member of the "junk in the trunk" club .... thongs were a god send ... no more pullling them out :blackeye:

and a good thong will last a few yrs ;) ... especially if you have quite a few pair to rotate

10. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Leave it to Havoc to write out such a well thought response to this thread. In fact, this is probably the longest post I've seen from you :lol:

11. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Havoc,
    Such thought directed to one of life's simple ponders. Maybe not life's but man's; Maybe endless instead of simple too.

12. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    havoc, wow that was a well done discourse. I had to go back and read it again :)