Why my boss is a *censored*

artemis said:
I got let go from one of my jobs
Hehehee, It's called 'fired'. hehehe Dan got fired!!! Dan got fired!!! :p *jks*

Nah Like I can talk... I've been fired from every job I've had. I was even so good at a job once that I put myself out of the job coz I optimized it so much. Bugger!

Joe, touch wood!!

Meysha said:
Hehehee, It's called 'fired'. hehehe Dan got fired!!! Dan got fired!!! :p *jks*

Nah Like I can talk... I've been fired from every job I've had. I was even so good at a job once that I put myself out of the job coz I optimized it so much. Bugger!

Joe, touch wood!!

LOL, I was quite the opposite...I brought the place down from the inside...there was a toy they were selling once, and I kept trying to get them to take them off the shelves because NONE of them worked...(I was on the little stand where you play with the toys to show off to people once) and when you see little kids loving the game...then have to say "Ohh the batteries must be out" when it stops working....you feel like you want to kill yourself afterwoulds...I wont lie like that again, not even for a job.

clarinetJWD said:
I talked to her this morning,and, magically, she's been really nice all day!!! I fixed something!!! (I think ;))

WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!! If someone over her head spoke to her she is officially completely mad at you and from what you said about her, will do anything she can to make you look back. Time to drag out the back armour to protect against the knives!

Most reactions

Back