Why my mum is the best !

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I woke up this morning and decided there was nothing in my cuboard that I felt like eating for breakfast ( besides the fact that my appetite has been kapoot this past week ).

Then there was a knock on the door...it was a mailman delivering a parcel for me ... my mum had sent me two tubes of vegemite and Tim Tams. She must've sent it right after our conversation where she learnt that my vegemite I had bought with me to Canada had run out in the first 3 weeks of being here.

Not only that but there was bubblewrap in the parcel !

My mum's awesome :heart:

How is your mum the best ?

That is a great surprise. :heart: How do Moms always know?

My Mom's the best because she taught me to stay humble, treat animals like family, AND on her last visit she brought some old family albums and let me have some pics to play with. :D

Awwwww! Perfect timing, sounds like just what you needed. :thumbsup:

My Mom is the best because she taught me to value education. She's always supported me even when she didn't agree with my decisions. She's a wonderful cook, her homemade spaghetti sauce can't be beat! She loves her grandchildren to pieces but still respects that I am their mother and tries to make sure we set the same limits for them. I just love her :love:

Nothing beats a care package from Mom.

My Mom is the best because she is selfless & generous. She volunteered to hand make all of the Bride's maid dresses for my wedding.

Tim tams :drool:

You guys make me miss my mum, we probably only talk about 4 times a year, and usually thats when something chaotic happens, which has already happened this year, so I dont think ill hear from her anymore.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back