Why my neighbor has a clock in his window? And what about Maryjane?

Maybe it's a pinhole camera.

.....I still don't see anything remotely resembling a clock. It's too far away and too small in the image.

My guess it's the little brown arc in the bottom left of the window.

No one would know that it was a clock had the OP not stated that's what it was. Therefore, I still stick to my statement that it's too far away and too small in the frame to have any sort of impact. :lol:

i still think the time was stuck at 4:20

got your attention though :D

No it didn't :lol: If this was something hanging on a wall, I wouldn't have stopped to look at it. The only reason I bothered to look at it was because of your accompanied explanation. And after reading your explanation and *not* seeing what you were talking about, it only caused frustration and even more indifference to the photo... no offense. Don't confuse that with grabbing my attention. :sexywink:

Like I said, your HDR isn't bad (at least I don't think), but you need to find a better scenario in which to apply it, in my opinion. There's nothing about that photo that speaks to me.

Hamlet:
Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. :sexywink:

Perhaps you should partake of this MaryJane you mention and mellow out.

Obsessing about a distant neighbor's nonfunctioning clocks isn't healthy.

I do think the clock IS stuck at 4:20.

e.rose I agree with you, just yanking your chain :D

As stated earlier, the weather was poor and I just had to shoot something. More technique than art. :)

i think this is a great picture.

i LOVE the clock! it adds so much!

I'm sorry, is this the "Where's Waldo" forum?

Star-Trek-Wheres-Waldo.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back