why nikon ???? LIVES ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first, id like to thank the moderators for "shutting down" my thread while i was peacefully sleeping to only awake to the ramblings of "fanboys" as we have all marked ourselves. wendys is better than burger king and mcdonalds. but if i had to choose id say taco bell. no i mean burger king, although mcdonalds food feels slightly less fake lol. i could go for a pepsi or a coke! but only if it says cherry in front of it, then i would only choose pepsi. the reason i started the forum, wasnt to argue with anyone, but just do take the nikon skeletons in my closet and reasure myself that i went the right way with canon. the main thing im concerned with is that people said that nikon handles noise better and because im getting into sports photography that maybe i went the wrong route? but somene pointed out the lower iso of can. so im just gonna shoot myself, and i dont allow my sales mumbo jumbo and product knowledge keep me from realizing that anyting any manufacturer says is complete horse poo. i like my canon .... i was trying to stay under 800 when i baught my cam, i had a choice between nikon d60, can xsi, and a d30 .... so i baught a d30 cause it was 5fps wih iso 3200 and a bada$$ feel! but my concern again .... is the lens investment, should i stick with canon? i will, i like ..................... o and i want to point out t anyone who is like 60 shooting with old nikon lenses that those lenses werent designed for digital photography and there is a reason why manufacturers make new ones! fyi ..... olympus is the only company that revamped their camers for the digital photography movement .... cause a image sensor is waaaaaay differant than a 35mm piece of film ... especially if you are shooting with an asp-c sensor! but im sure your photos come out fine .... this should be all photographers :hug::......... o P.S. leica lenses own your soul

Yeah seriously. Not only is this post dumb , and annoying, and trying to restart a thread that just got locked. It also doesn't belong in the Beyond Basics section, nor does the first.

Mods, just go a head and lock it now.

nice you bought a canon d30, it must be really new since i've never heard of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back